Clean Up Kit

bander68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Rallye Red
I want to create a mini-clean up kit to keep in my car. Just to wipe off bird poop or other little spots...I don't really have time to give her a bath except on the weekends, but I don't want to leave her dirty either. I tried just a quick wipe with a micro-fiber cloth, but it needed to be a little wet - it just smudged - so I thought maybe a small spray bottle of water. Can you add anything else to my kit - keeping in mind I just want quick and easy to hold over until the ritual weekend bath.

Thanks!
Sponsored

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I agree with the Meguiar's Quick Detailer Spray. I have that in my vehicle for the exterior, as well Mothers VLR for the interior. I also have a California Duster in the trunk for the pesky pollen build up :)

I want to create a mini-clean up kit to keep in my car. Just to wipe off bird poop or other little spots...I don't really have time to give her a bath except on the weekends, but I don't want to leave her dirty either. I tried just a quick wipe with a micro-fiber cloth, but it needed to be a little wet - it just smudged - so I thought maybe a small spray bottle of water. Can you add anything else to my kit - keeping in mind I just want quick and easy to hold over until the ritual weekend bath.

Thanks!
Meguiar's quick detailer spray.

Attachments

eschino1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Try meguiars wash and wax anywhere or chemical guys Eco smart.. If u wipe the car off with no lubricant it'll scratch your car you'll start getting swirl marks

Thanks!

mechatune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.slow
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@eschino1 Ooh I've yet to try a waterless wash product. That's a good idea and might be better than detailer spray for bird poop and dirt.

eschino1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@eschino1 Ooh I've yet to try a waterless wash product. That's a good idea and might be better than detailer spray for bird poop and dirt.
Yeah I've been using the meguiars waterless wash for bird droppings and for in between washes for my civic and it works great it leaves a nice shiny finish and waxes the finish also

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the tip! Got it ordered and will be adding it to my kit in my trunk just in case :)

Yeah I've been using the meguiars waterless wash for bird droppings and for in between washes for my civic and it works great it leaves a nice shiny finish and waxes the finish also

eschino1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks for the tip! Got it ordered and will be adding it to my kit in my trunk just in case :)
I ordered the chemical guys gallon of Eco smart waterless wash and wax to try it since I already ran out of my meguiars waterless wash

eschino1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I think...I think... I may have a problem? Lol. Definitely not my in-car clean up kit, just getting a little out of control for personal use :/

IMG_1528.JPG
How's the butter wet wax? I have it but haven't had a chance to wax the car. I did use the Eco smart waterless wash and wax and it works great it leaves a really nice shiny finish.. Check it out!

Honda Civic 10th gen Clean Up Kit ima

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in the same boat - I haven't used mine yet. Lol. It came days after I "had" to wax my vehicle, so maybe in a week or so, I'll do another wash/wax. I'm only quoting from reading other threads, but obviously, the wet look/shine is what people are saying it gives which would be nice. I used the Ultimate Liquid Wax from Meguiar last week to hold me over, and that was good too.

I need to get my that Eco Smart from CG also! I went with your initial recommendation with the Meguiar Anywhere spray and I really dig that so far. I've been using that every other day when I see bug splatters in front of my car, which works really well.

How's the butter wet wax? I have it but haven't had a chance to wax the car. I did use the Eco smart waterless wash and wax and it works great it leaves a really nice shiny finish.. Check it out!

image.jpeg

eschino1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm in the same boat - I haven't used mine yet. Lol. It came days after I "had" to wax my vehicle, so maybe in a week or so, I'll do another wash/wax. I'm only quoting from reading other threads, but obviously, the wet look/shine is what people are saying it gives which would be nice. I used the Ultimate Liquid Wax from Meguiar last week to hold me over, and that was good too.

I need to get my that Eco Smart from CG also! I went with your initial recommendation with the Meguiar Anywhere spray and I really dig that so far. I've been using that every other day when I see bug splatters in front of my car, which works really well.
Yeah the meguiars is really good but it can get expensive having to be buying those bottles cuz it's almost 15 bucks. The gallon of the Eco smart was only 38 bucks and I still got like 30% off so it was a really good deal!

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Eco Smart on my Amazon Subscribe & Save due to be delivered on March 28. By then my Meguiar Anywhere should be low enough for me to use the Eco Smart, and if I like it, I'll go ahead and get the gallon.

It's ridiculous how much I've spent on detailing products. This is the first time I've really taken into making sure I clean and take care of this vehicle :)

Yeah the meguiars is really good but it can get expensive having to be buying those bottles cuz it's almost 15 bucks. The gallon of the Eco smart was only 38 bucks and I still got like 30% off so it was a really good deal!
Sponsored