r.camlin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Pretty much all of my devices are Apple. Imagine my dismay knowing that I can't use my KTuner software from the comfort of my own home. I've had to use my friend's ancient PC that barely works and it's bumming me out lol.

Anybody know of a decent, inexpensive Windows based laptop or tablet w/ USB? I'm literally only going to be using it for KTuner so the cheaper the better.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
You might find that it's more like "The Brighter, the better"

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
Pretty much all of my devices are Apple. Imagine my dismay knowing that I can't use my KTuner software from the comfort of my own home. I've had to use my friend's ancient PC that barely works and it's bumming me out lol.

Anybody know of a decent, inexpensive Windows based laptop or tablet w/ USB? I'm literally only going to be using it for KTuner so the cheaper the better.

Thanks in advance!

I bought this for the same exact reason. Works great for $100. Not the fastest by any means but does the job

Honda Civic 10th gen Cheap Windows tablet with USB port suggestions Screenshot_20181219-224131

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Ktuner program itself isn't that resource intensive, can you look into creating a virtual machine on your Mac and running Windows in it? Cheapest solution.

@KTuner is this risky on a V1.2 when you need the PC to flash the ECU?

Wigglesxjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
I’ve been using my NuVision Intel Atom Z8300 powered tablet for the same reason as the OP — it’s slow, but works. I believe there are variants of just about the same thing for $60-$90 on Amazon.com.
Sponsored