cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 6MT
Country flag
Okay, so I'm a total newb to the Ktuner scene as my prior car was a BMW that was dyno tuned directly to the ECU by a performance shop. I have all Apple devices in my household so I don't own a PC nor do I own an Android tablet currently. After reading about the Honda Hack, I'm not entirely comfortable doing it and would not use any other apps people enjoy it for - Netflix, Spotify, etc (I'm old school and don't have a need for that stuff). Since I'm buying the Ktuner V1.2 it seems my only choice to monitor some of the metrics is to pair a cheap android tablet and use the Tuner View app. Any recommendations for a cheap Android tablet that will ONLY be used for Ktuner Tuner View. I will not use it for any other purpose and it will not have any other apps installed/used on it. Thanks
Sponsored

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord K24, 2005 Civic K20 VSA
Country flag
Okay, so I'm a total newb to the Ktuner scene as my prior car was a BMW that was dyno tuned directly to the ECU by a performance shop. I have all Apple devices in my household so I don't own a PC nor do I own an Android tablet currently. After reading about the Honda Hack, I'm not entirely comfortable doing it and would not use any other apps people enjoy it for - Netflix, Spotify, etc (I'm old school and don't have a need for that stuff). Since I'm buying the Ktuner V1.2 it seems my only choice to monitor some of the metrics is to pair a cheap android tablet and use the Tuner View app. Any recommendations for a cheap Android tablet that will ONLY be used for Ktuner Tuner View. I will not use it for any other purpose and it will not have any other apps installed/used on it. Thanks
Amazon Fire 7 is a good choice.