FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, Honda Ruckus
Country flag
Siiick man. I really dig them! That's not bad at all for weight. Do you know the offset? They look pretty flush on your ride, or are you rocking spacers? That's What's up I'm going to look into them for sure. :thumbsup:
35 mm offset bro. No spacers, stock suspension since I’m not big on lowering cars and if I did it would be on springs for the sake of not sending codes( I’m assuming coils would through codes due to our sport button suspension setting ) no running though, perfect fitment. Kept the stock tires for now
Sponsored

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si & 2016 Honda Fit
Country flag
35 mm offset bro. No spacers, stock suspension since I’m not big on lowering cars and if I did it would be on springs for the sake of not sending codes( I’m assuming coils would through codes due to our sport button suspension setting ) no running though, perfect fitment. Kept the stock tires for now
Cool thanks! Looks super clean. Yeah there is a harness that you plug in so it doesn't throw codes with coils, so it is possible lol I plan on lowering on eibach pro kit though

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Cool thanks! Looks super clean. Yeah there is a harness that you plug in so it doesn't throw codes with coils, so it is possible lol I plan on lowering on eibach pro kit though
Thank you man! They have some neat wheels. They have 3 other flow formed wheels that seem killer, I just chose these because of the color finish( my Si is dark grey, 2020 stock wheels are black ) and I wanted something much lighter color wise.

Oh really? Man if I even look that route, I’ll probably do springs. I like the simple stuff ? plus there’s just too many dips around my neighborhood and I want to drive without worrying about messing anything up

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thank you man! They have some neat wheels. They have 3 other flow formed wheels that seem killer, I just chose these because of the color finish( my Si is dark grey, 2020 stock wheels are black ) and I wanted something much lighter color wise.

Oh really? Man if I even look that route, I’ll probably do springs. I like the simple stuff ? plus there’s just too many dips around my neighborhood and I want to drive without worrying about messing anything up
Yeah they're super nice! I think I'll actually go for them eventually. I really want bronze wheels on the car and noticed they have them in bronze. I think you went with the right color, simple and super clean. I agree, I'm just going with springs. Most likely eibach pro kit, though I've always loved the stance of the skunk2 springs. They always produce the best stance imo. I've rocked them on several of my other Hondas.

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah they're super nice! I think I'll actually go for them eventually. I really want bronze wheels on the car and noticed they have them in bronze. I think you went with the right color, simple and super clean. I agree, I'm just going with springs. Most likely eibach pro kit, though I've always loved the stance of the skunk2 springs. They always produce the best stance imo. I've rocked them on several of my other Hondas.
That would definitely look awesome on your blue ride. Very nice combo.

have you done anything interior wise ?

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That would definitely look awesome on your blue ride. Very nice combo.

have you done anything interior wise ?
Yeah I think so, blue has always been my favorite color on cars but I've never been able to secure one! They would always sell before I got to them lol which is frustrating as I've had 14 Hondas :crazy: only thing interior is a 27won shift knob that I absolutely love and highly recommend (Black with red stitching of course) and some acuity bits! . My mods so far are as follows.
-Ktuner (TSP Stage 1)
-PRL Stage 1 Intake
-Bayson R Front Lip
-HFP Sideskirts
-27won Shift Knob
-Acuity Base Bushings
-Acuity Centering Spring
-3 Year Ceramic Coating on paint, all trim, wheels and windshield.
^^^^ Not sure if that's considered a mod ^^^^
Lol

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah I think so, blue has always been my favorite color on cars but I've never been able to secure one! They would always sell before I got to them lol which is frustrating as I've had 14 Hondas :crazy: only thing interior is a 27won shift knob that I absolutely love and highly recommend (Black with red stitching of course) and some acuity bits! . My mods so far are as follows.
-Ktuner (TSP Stage 1)
-PRL Stage 1 Intake
-Bayson R Front Lip
-HFP Sideskirts
-27won Shift Knob
-Acuity Base Bushings
-Acuity Centering Spring
-3 Year Ceramic Coating on paint, all trim, wheels and windshield.
^^^^ Not sure if that's considered a mod ^^^^
Lol
Hahah dude the ceramic coating sounds killer. I should’ve done that but then again, most chips will be on my front bumper ( which I’m sure I’ve got some baby ones that only I can tell but nevertheless are on there ) and eventually I’ll repaint it or something. Plus it’s dark grey haha.

I have a spoon shift knob and a buddy club steering wheel. That’s about it in terms of interior

hahah I’ve had 4 or 5 civics, then 2 Miatas and 3 BMW’s. Safe to say, Honda is where I’ll be spending my money for the remainder of my life, although buying a Lexus GS-F would be killer ?.

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hahah dude the ceramic coating sounds killer. I should’ve done that but then again, most chips will be on my front bumper ( which I’m sure I’ve got some baby ones that only I can tell but nevertheless are on there ) and eventually I’ll repaint it or something. Plus it’s dark grey haha.

I have a spoon shift knob and a buddy club steering wheel. That’s about it in terms of interior

hahah I’ve had 4 or 5 civics, then 2 Miatas and 3 BMW’s. Safe to say, Honda is where I’ll be spending my money for the remainder of my life, although buying a Lexus GS-F would be killer ?.
Yeah it's really nice stuff. Yeah I understand that. I'm driving myself nuts over this car bro. It's for sure the nicest I've had and I'm stressing myself out over any imperfections, almost to the point of ruining the enjoyment of the car for myself. I'm trying too mellow out though lol
That's whatsup, how do you like the buddy club wheel? Nice man! Id love to have a miata but I'm just a hair too tall to be comfortable:nono: yeah toyota/Lexus make a nice car too. I would absolutely buy a Toyota GR Yaris if they sold them here in the states eventually.

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah it's really nice stuff. Yeah I understand that. I'm driving myself nuts over this car bro. It's for sure the nicest I've had and I'm stressing myself out over any imperfections, almost to the point of ruining the enjoyment of the car for myself. I'm trying too mellow out though lol
That's whatsup, how do you like the buddy club wheel? Nice man! Id love to have a miata but I'm just a hair too tall to be comfortable:nono: yeah toyota/Lexus make a nice car too. I would absolutely buy a Toyota GR Yaris if they sold them here in the states eventually.
Bro trust me, I get you all too well but unfortunately even ceramic coating doesn’t help us much at times. My previous Si ( my 2018 ) got so many little scratches on the piano black part of the grille and on the lights. It’s inevitable and I legit love my car as well. Oil changes every 3k miles EXACTLY( I work at a car shop). I am careful to not scratch the interior door panels with my foot, I don’t redline it or get close to it haha but today I had a LEGIT revelation haha. Long story made short, I went on a drive with a bunch of old Porsche’s and BMW’s (E30’s and E46 M3’s) and I genuinely realized that as you mentioned in your post, these cars can’t be fully enjoyed if we’re overly careful. Yes, don’t bottom it out or overboost it but enjoy the drive. The front bumpers can always get swapped out or redone, the grilles as well.

I come from South America and we’re taught to cherish everything, especially newer stuff, but we should definitely be enjoying it :]

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
dude

yeah we won’t get the 3 cyl Yaris :( but we will get the same engine I believe on the corolla hatch which should be pretty kick ass... just don’t think it’ll be AWD like the YARIS GRMN.

I DIG the buddy club wheel. Absolutely love it. Thicker, flat bottom. Sucked having to take it off because it cuffed the plastic trim a little but once AGAIN, anytime we go aftermarket it ends up happening. We gotta enjoy our cars period ? Take care of it overall but regular wear and tear is inevitable

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Bro trust me, I get you all too well but unfortunately even ceramic coating doesn’t help us much at times. My previous Si ( my 2018 ) got so many little scratches on the piano black part of the grille and on the lights. It’s inevitable and I legit love my car as well. Oil changes every 3k miles EXACTLY( I work at a car shop). I am careful to not scratch the interior door panels with my foot, I don’t redline it or get close to it haha but today I had a LEGIT revelation haha. Long story made short, I went on a drive with a bunch of old Porsche’s and BMW’s (E30’s and E46 M3’s) and I genuinely realized that as you mentioned in your post, these cars can’t be fully enjoyed if we’re overly careful. Yes, don’t bottom it out or overboost it but enjoy the drive. The front bumpers can always get swapped out or redone, the grilles as well.

I come from South America and we’re taught to cherish everything, especially newer stuff, but we should definitely be enjoying it :]
Yeah you're exactly right. Haha I'm the same with my door panels and getting in and out of the car. I try not to touch anything with my feet except for the pedals. You said it exactly right, don't be careless with them, treat them with respect but don't over think it. Lol very true at the end of the day it's still a material possession that will never be perfect.

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
dude

yeah we won’t get the 3 cyl Yaris :( but we will get the same engine I believe on the corolla hatch which should be pretty kick ass... just don’t think it’ll be AWD like the YARIS GRMN.

I DIG the buddy club wheel. Absolutely love it. Thicker, flat bottom. Sucked having to take it off because it cuffed the plastic trim a little but once AGAIN, anytime we go aftermarket it ends up happening. We gotta enjoy our cars period ? Take care of it overall but regular wear and tear is inevitable
I forgot about the Corolla hatch, that's a nice car and I wouldn't mind having one either. They'd be smart to make it AWD though.
That's good, yeah there's always that one slight mishap it seems with everything but you're right, enjoy the car for what it is.

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah you're exactly right. Haha I'm the same with my door panels and getting in and out of the car. I try not to touch anything with my feet except for the pedals. You said it exactly right, don't be careless with them, treat them with respect but don't over think it. Lol very true at the end of the day it's still a material possession that will never be perfect.
My goal is to keep him forever and just fix whatever I need to as it comes but still drive it hard. It was such a revelation during yesterday’s drive dude. It’s very funny to see and hear people say “ wait that’s a civic?thought they were automatic only “ ? or “ I thought those were slow”

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I forgot about the Corolla hatch, that's a nice car and I wouldn't mind having one either. They'd be smart to make it AWD though.
That's good, yeah there's always that one slight mishap it seems with everything but you're right, enjoy the car for what it is.
Honda Civic 10th gen BUDDY CLUB SPORTS CHIP? 5B9DC11A-7152-4910-856F-52A8B4496A46

Honda Civic 10th gen BUDDY CLUB SPORTS CHIP? 11DA2544-2710-4FDC-9781-CE10028D713D

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
My goal is to keep him forever and just fix whatever I need to as it comes but still drive it hard. It was such a revelation during yesterday’s drive dude. It’s very funny to see and hear people say “ wait that’s a civic?thought they were automatic only “ ? or “ I thought those were slow”
Yeah mine too, even when I get a type r I'll keep the Si. That's how much I love this car and it's so capable. haha that's amazing! Most people are ignorant to how impressive Hondas are especially Honda sports cars. Just wait until your tuned! Those guys jaws will hit the floor!:spaz:
Sponsored