mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si & 2016 Honda Fit
Country flag
Any time bro! Have a good Sunday and shoot me a message if ever you have questions on anything I have installed haha. Next “mod” will be a front lip since my car looks naked and I’m not quite sure on lowering yet.
Thanks man, I had a good Sunday. Hope you did too. Will do, same here just holler if you have questions! Front lip sets the car off. I got a bayson r lip. Just a hair over $100. If you decide on this lip here is a little trick. From their website shipping is quite high so find their store on eBay and order there. Free shipping!
Sponsored

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Same bro. I tell my wife the same thing. I’ll keep my Si, get a Type R to carry the kiddos once we have them haha and an S2K for the miss and I. Haha Honda, the power of DREAMS ?
Thatll be a sick line up. I plan on getting crx Si if I can find one to daily and build before I get an R. The wife has a 16 Honda fit, I modded her out a bit lol oem fit sport wheels, front lip and spoiler:cool: so our fleet will consist of the fit, si, crx si and R

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, Honda Ruckus
Country flag
Thatll be a sick line up. I plan on getting crx Si if I can find one to daily and build before I get an R. The wife has a 16 Honda fit, I modded her out a bit lol oem fit sport wheels, front lip and spoiler:cool: so our fleet will consist of the fit, si, crx si and R
Most definitely bro! I’d love a civic ef hatch and do a ZC swap ??. Your idea sounds mega solid haha

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks man, I had a good Sunday. Hope you did too. Will do, same here just holler if you have questions! Front lip sets the car off. I got a bayson r lip. Just a hair over $100. If you decide on this lip here is a little trick. From their website shipping is quite high so find their store on eBay and order there. Free shipping!
Oh hell yeah thanks man! How is the quality of it?

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Most definitely bro! I’d love a civic ef hatch and do a ZC swap ??. Your idea sounds mega solid haha
That would be dope. Clean and simple like your moddo lol I love the ef, I got an obsession for the ef sedans several years back and sunk a lot of money into them. Among the few I wish I never sold :nono:

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Oh hell yeah thanks man! How is the quality of it?
No problem, it's great quality. Lots of members on here rock them. Took me no more than 10 minutes to install by myself. I wanted to do an oem type r lip retrofit but didn't want to do any cutting on it.

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That would be dope. Clean and simple like your moddo lol I love the ef, I got an obsession for the ef sedans several years back and sunk a lot of money into them. Among the few I wish I never sold :nono:
I hella love them too ? I spent a lot of money into miatas and 97-99 civics so I get you. Now it’s time to put money into this civic ?

do you have pics of your front lip on the Si?

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I hella love them too ? I spent a lot of money into miatas and 97-99 civics so I get you. Now it’s time to put money into this civic ?

do you have pics of your front lip on the Si?
Gotta love miatas. Yeah eks are sick, I've had 4 myself. I might have one and if I do the quality will be crap. The camera on my tablet is the worst lol

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No problem, it's great quality. Lots of members on here rock them. Took me no more than 10 minutes to install by myself. I wanted to do an oem type r lip retrofit but didn't want to do any cutting on it.
Did you remove the front bumper or just install it with it on?

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Gotta love miatas. Yeah eks are sick, I've had 4 myself. I might have one and if I do the quality will be crap. The camera on my tablet is the worst lol
I’m a sucker for slow cars I guess ? EK’s and NA Miatas are top notch to me!

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Installed with it on. Jacked the front for more clearance is all.
Dope, I might do that. I heard ikon motor sports also sells one. I also dig the HFP one, well I do and don’t. It doesn’t look like it covers much which annoys me

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Dope, I might do that. I heard ikon motor sports also sells one. I also dig the HFP one, well I do and don’t. It doesn’t look like it covers much which annoys me
Yeah I was torn between bayson and ikon. Yeah HFP is clean but too small. I considered it too, if I ever get an HFP front lip id paint it the same color as the car.

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah I was torn between bayson and ikon. Yeah HFP is clean but too small. I considered it too, if I ever get an HFP front lip id paint it the same color as the car.
That’s true. I like the minimalistic look though can’t lie haha. Your lip looks so nice on yours because you have the HFP side skirts
Sponsored