A little about Lasfit®

LASFIT

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Hi guys,

We're very excited to be a part of the Civic community. As a growing company, Lasfit always focuses on developing high-quality automotive products with excellent customer service and competitive price, which aims to provide our customers a better vehicle life. We look forward to getting to know all of you better and providing informative, helpful content on this club. Here is a little about Lasfit® for those who haven't heard of us.

Lasfit® was founded in 2015, and we are located in the city of Ontario, the greater Los Angeles area in California. We first started as an automotive LED lighting company specializing in high-performance LED bulbs that replace the factory halogen bulbs. Due to customers' ever-changing needs and feedback, from general auto parts to vehicle-specific products, from the mass to customization. Our teams performed thousands of tests and installations on vehicles for perfect-fit products. We have built a reputation by providing high-quality products at competitive prices, touching customer service, and superior technical support.

Honda is a renowned global automobile brand, known for its wide variety of popular models. The Civic is their proud model. Therefore, at Lasfit, we have invested significant resources into developing products specifically for Civic. From LED bulbs to customized floor mats, our product lineup offers great convenience for Civic owners. Lasfit brand has garnered exceptional consumer feedback for its comprehensive line of Civic products, solidifying its position as an integral part of the automotive industry. If you're unable to find a specific product for your vehicle in our store(lasfit.com), we encourage you to reach out to us by leaving a message below or sending us a private message (PM). We'd be happy to assist you in finding the right product for your Civic.

The vehicle is not just a huge metal box that carries people and objects. In a larger sense, that is a unique room for personal time to release your emotions and share happiness with family and friends. The better auto parts are for, the better car life we're dreaming about.

At Lasfit, our primary goal is to continuously bring you performing automotive parts for all vehicles. Reliable products with simple install processes allow you to spend less time upgrading your vehicles and more time enjoying your improved car life.

LASFIT
For Better Vehicle Life

Honda Civic 10th gen A little about Lasfit® civic3-OUTPUT
Sponsored

sbace_hamb

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic FK7
Country flag
Glad to have you guys! I have a set of your switchback LED fog lamps, and I just helped my dad install a set of LED headlights in his F250. I didn't know that you guys are a North American based company, so I'm always glad to continue supporting that. Great products!

Swmmo

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic hatchback sonic pearl gray
Country flag
Yes, you guys are awesome and the investment you’ve made results in great product.

Upgraded my high/lows with some LED bulbs that are amazing! Will try to do fog bulbs at some point, but I had to push that off for some sweet floor mats for my fk7… might be one of my favorite ‘mods’ in a long time. Simple, but game changing!

Appreciate you guys and your hard work!

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Glad to have you guys! I have a set of your switchback LED fog lamps, and I just helped my dad install a set of LED headlights in his F250. I didn't know that you guys are a North American based company, so I'm always glad to continue supporting that. Great products!
Thank you very much for your recognition! The dual-color fog lights are a creative product that we are proud of. I would greatly appreciate it if you could share some photos of the effects of Lasfit's products! I hope this won't be too much trouble for you.

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Yes, you guys are awesome and the investment you’ve made results in great product.

Upgraded my high/lows with some LED bulbs that are amazing! Will try to do fog bulbs at some point, but I had to push that off for some sweet floor mats for my fk7… might be one of my favorite ‘mods’ in a long time. Simple, but game changing!

Appreciate you guys and your hard work!
Thank you very much for your recognition! Modifying fog lights is fun, maybe you should try our dual-color fog lights. I would greatly appreciate it if you could share some photos of the effects of Lasfit's products! I hope this won't be too much trouble for you.

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Welcome!

I recently purchased some leds for my wife’s Telluride. They have been solid thus far.

Are there any discount codes you can offer the Xgen community? I need to upgrade my fog lights, soon.

Marcy161

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Would you guys consider delivering to Canada?

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Would you guys consider delivering to Canada?
Currently, we have an authorized Lasfit store on Amazon Canada, but the product range may not be comprehensive. What products are you looking for?
Sponsored