3rd Civic in the driveway.

Justin G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport.
Country flag
Found a good deal on our 3rd Civic this past week. 2019 sport Sedan with the accessories package with 1200 miles on it. $21.4k otd. cash. This one is the wife's. I had it tinted to 15% and blacked out the chrome trunk badges and the HDMI port exhaust and still waiting on side markers and matte vinyl wrap for the chrome around the windows and tint for reverse lights. Here is my collection of 10th gens. Lol

Honda Civic 10th gen 3rd Civic in the driveway. MVIMG_20200321_195242~3

Honda Civic 10th gen 3rd Civic in the driveway. MVIMG_20200423_191413

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Missed opportunity to have the ultimate trifecta: hatchback + sedan + coupe ;)

OP
OP
Justin G

Justin G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport.
Country flag
Missed opportunity to have the ultimate trifecta: hatchback + sedan + coupe ;)
We noticed yesterday that my daughters car color is a mixture of mine and my wife's. We were not opposed to the coupe, we looked at a couple but couldn't pass up the deal and it was the color she wanted. I'm looking at an Si coupe when my lease is up.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You’ve taken “variety is the spice of life” and turned it on it’s head. I look out and see my econobox, sports car, trail buggy, pickup truck and soccer mom van and wonder it I should have 5 Civics instead.

Nah... I’m good.

To each there own. There was a several month window I had 2 silver RSXs. Kind of weird to walk out and have to pick one or the other.

ulieq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Coupe 2019
Country flag
yikes make, all eggs in once basket.

OP
OP
Justin G

Justin G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport.
Country flag
You’ve taken “variety is the spice of life” and turned it on it’s head. I look out and see my econobox, sports car, trail buggy, pickup truck and soccer mom van and wonder it I should have 5 Civics instead.

Nah... I’m good.

To each there own. There was a several month window I had 2 silver RSXs. Kind of weird to walk out and have to pick one or the other.
Nah, the daughter is usually off to college and her car was a grad gift and that was what she wanted. My wife was driving my 2018 Chevy Traverse Limited but now that she drives more miles and I plan on using it to tow a boat she needed something smaller. She test drove a few others
and didn't make sense to get lesser of a car to avoid having 2 of the same. I also lease just my car for tax reasons so who knows what I'll be driving in a couple years.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nah, the daughter is usually off to college and her car was a grad gift and that was what she wanted. My wife was driving my 2018 Chevy Traverse Limited but now that she drives more miles and I plan on using it to tow a boat she needed something smaller. She test drove a few others
and didn't make sense to get lesser of a car to avoid having 2 of the same. I also lease just my car for tax reasons so who knows what I'll be driving in a couple years.
Well... I guess the whole “Beware the man with one gun, he knows how to use it...” saying might, in some way work here too. “Beware the man with three Civics. He knows how to use them...”. Or... something...

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
If they were all your cars, I'd bust your balls but it seems like everyone has what they want.
Sponsored