Rozer95

First Name
Rosario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5 Sport+ MY 2020
Country flag
Hey there, I bought a 2020 Civic last month but I'm gonna tell you, I just can't stand those crossbars of the MY2020 anymore so I'm planning to do something. As far as you know is there any way to replace the entire plastic (as it's not a "fake vent" anymore, now yep it's a unique piece of plastic) with the vents of the 2019 Civic?
Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
There are entire threads on this topic. There are probably people who are willing to do a straight trade with you. Go search.

OP
OP

Rozer95

First Name
Rosario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5 Sport+ MY 2020
Country flag
There are entire threads on this topic. There are probably people who are willing to do a straight trade with you. Go search.
Uhm so the pieces are interchangeable?

chanel_fk7

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport
Country flag
Hey there, I bought a 2020 Civic last month but I'm gonna tell you, I just can't stand those crossbars of the MY2020 anymore so I'm planning to do something. As far as you know is there any way to replace the entire plastic (as it's not a "fake vent" anymore, now yep it's a unique piece of plastic) with the vents of the 2019 Civic?
Thanks
Do yours have the fog lights?? I would like to trade or buy yours

SAKE BOMB

First Name
Ralphi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Why can't you seem to find out this info for yourself!? There is already a thread that covers this subject.:rolleyes:
Why not help?! I’ve been subscribed for over a month, and I get the same of no help. I’ve been trying to get answers to see if sedan side extensions work for an 2020 Ex hatch as its supposed to be same wheelbase; however, members on here don’t like to help nor link folks in, smh! One could spend days/months located simple answers that’s folks like you can answer. It’s a shame!