2016 Civic EX-L Instrument Cluster Issue

Simard77

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
I'm new here so bear with me - joined just to, hopefully, solve this problem. When I start my 2016 Civic EX-L the info panel (where the turbo gauge and MPG/fuel gauge etc live) shows an empty box. The only way I can get it to go away is to press the info window button on the steering wheel - then the empty box goes away and the correct info shows up. This started out of the blue about a week or so ago. Any help you guys could supply would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

Antecedence

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic VTI-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There should be options in your infotainment ssystem to customize the gauge cluster. You have the default screen setup as blank it sounds like.

OP
OP

Simard77

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
There should be options in your infotainment ssystem to customize the gauge cluster. You have the default screen setup as blank it sounds like.
Thanks for the input, Antecedence, but the info area shows whatever info you had it last set to. So, when I view MPG/Fuel info, that's what's shown the next time I start....same with the turbo info etc....always been that way. When I start up, and the area is totally blank, I don't actually have to change the selection to anything else, I just have to push the info button, not scroll to anything else, for the correct info to pop up....it's like when the low fuel message pops up - just press the info button once and the info I had it set to shows up again. I've already scoured the set up options for the infotainment system and there's nothing that can make that happen, or stop it from happening. It's really confusing!
Sponsored