18x8 all season setup - for the cheapskates like me!

Type_MBN

every dream has a beginning
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 AP2, '21 CW FK8, '08 USF40
Country flag
Hey there,

I thought I would share this video I made about my new wheel and tire setup, in case it might help anyone decide. When I got them it was the cheapest wheel/tire setup I could find with decent tires and good looks (about 800 dollars shipped)

Enjoy!

Subscribed and a proud member of the GATOSQUAD!

Appreciate everything you been doing and keep up the great work! If you even in LA, hit me up - would be dope to talk cars and go for a cruise!

and you ain't no cheapskate - i seen your impressive stable of cars! :love: (hoping to pick up a type r next spring if prices calm down a bit)

from one s2k owner to another :nixon: peace mr gato!

- Peter
IG:s2krayz, ra272_fk8
Sponsored

OP
OP
dominican

dominican

Enthusiast YouTuber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Honda Prelude, 2002 Honda S2000, 2011 BMW 335d, 2017 Honda Civic Hatch WOP Sport M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Subscribed and a proud member of the GATOSQUAD!

Appreciate everything you been doing and keep up the great work! If you even in LA, hit me up - would be dope to talk cars and go for a cruise!

and you ain't no cheapskate - i seen your impressive stable of cars! :love: (hoping to pick up a type r next spring if prices calm down a bit)

from one s2k owner to another :nixon: peace mr gato!

- Peter
IG:s2krayz, ra272_fk8
Thanks Peter! If everything works out, I'll be doing a cross country subscriber meet up some time next year, I'll definitely hit up LA and I'll organize a cruise in every major city, should be fun!