What do you do for a living?

Balto

Furfag
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX-T, 2000 Honda Insight
Vehicle Showcase
....Seriously? You deliver pizzas driving your "top-of-the-line" Civic Touring '16? What the. So wasted.:coffee::drive:

I really hope you aren't being serious. I'll assume you're not, so I won't write a long message.

Anyway, I work security at a Toys R Us warehouse in Rialto, CA. It's not the best pay, but whatev, I love my job and enjoy it. And to me, that's all I need in life is to be happy.

I also do lyft on Saturdays from 7pm-12am.
Sponsored

singjai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Working as a paid tax intern at an international CPA firm. Should be taken on as an associate after I graduate college in May with a degree in Accounting.

CivicMichael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring (CBP)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's clear that the new Civic appeals to a very wide demographic. It's cool to see what you all do for a living.

I was a wedding and portrait photographer for 10 years (the friendly kind who put a lot of care into his work - not the rude, pushy kind I often heard about from other guests). ;) For the past couple of years, I've been producing educational videos for kids on YouTube: www.youtube.com/braincandytelevision

TampaCivicX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Recent grad with a degree in Biology, working as an Aquarist for an aquarium set-up/maintenance company.

enufced904

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
I work as a Production Assistant and/or Loan Processor for a residential mortgage lender.

civic5x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Type R, '16 Civic Sedan Touring, 2016 Land Rover LR4
Country flag
I run a forum like this one for sportscards and memorabilia. It pays the bills!!

epmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
I used to be in IT, but now I'm in marketing. Love the diversity here!

I bought a Prius in 2007 because my job was paying my mileage, and I drove ~20K miles/year. It was a great car, but after almost nine years, I wanted something peppier and more modern technically. Nothing really grabbed me until I saw the 2016 Civic reviews, then I bought one within a few days. I mostly use it for commuting to/from my job--30-60 minutes each way, depending on traffic--and it's been great so far.

JGar1108

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Currently a college student, Junior going to Senior. My pursuit is to be a Physical Therapist, right now I work as a PT Aide at a hospital