Stock Civic X Tuning Results -- 87 oct and high octane

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Was kinda weary of doing a remote tune with VitViper, only because I'm not tech savvy nor do I have any experience at tunning a car. Hats of to VitViper for including complete and clear Instructions on this process in the email when starting an Etune with him. Just started my tune yesterday with the first provided calibration and sent my datalog in today. He has really made this a very easy process!!! IF I CAN DO THIS ANYBODY CAN!!
Seriously! If you can plug in a cord, press a button and email, you can etune! Glad to see you getting Vit tuned
Sponsored

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Seriously! If you can plug in a cord, press a button and email, you can etune! Glad to see you getting Vit tuned
Yep, anyone unsure of their skills shouldn't be, because I'm sure now VitViper wrote the book on "Remote tunning For Dummies" LOL...Like I said, he provides CLEAR STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS for dummies like me!!! Lol.... He has made this a Totally seamless process... For sure...

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How much does he charge per tune?

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How much does he charge per tune?
His ultimate tune comes with unlimited revisions as long as the mods stay the same.
Vittuned.com $300 for the the civic 1.5t

OP
OP

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Yep, anyone unsure of their skills shouldn't be, because I'm sure now VitViper wrote the book on "Remote tunning For Dummies" LOL...Like I said, he provides CLEAR STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS for dummies like me!!! Lol.... He has made this a Totally seamless process... For sure...
You'd be surprised how many people don't read/watch and follow them.

SilverGhost

Ktuner tuned X2 CivicX.
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT,2017 Sport Hatchback09 Fit
Vehicle Showcase
That's why Ive had him tuning my Civics since 2011,R18s,K24 and now 1.5-T.Perfectionism,knowledge and creativity.

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
you should do one with your tune vit! hahaha would be insane!!!!
I bet he wants his clutch in so he can make the vid be REAL impressive! I know I would.
Not sure I'll be tuned in time but I'm hitting race wars April 1st (not positive they time runs) and the track opens soon too I think so I'll post what I can do when it happens.

solsticephase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
I have a 16 Touring that Vit finished last week. Injen SRI and 93 octane tune. NIGHT AND DAY difference from the stock tune. With FP our CVT cars see throttle plate closure/boost reduction to protect the CVT. With Ktuner Vit can avoid that. I almost wish I would have gone Ktuner (just so I saw the full potential), but I promise you won't be disappointed with the FP if you go that route!! The car is a blast to drive now!
Are you running stock tires? If you are, how are they with FP?

87Si89Base16EXT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic EX-T '13 Accord Sport '08 Scion xD '94 Altima
They suck. Always break traction when it first ramps up too 6000rpm
Thought about you when I saw Hondata's drag video. You're gonna pull a strong time at the strip this year, especially if you get some better rubber. I'll probably time my FP purchase to coincide with replacing the Firestones. At 27,000 miles now, and their grip and noise are starting to degrade.

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Thought about you when I saw Hondata's drag video. You're gonna pull a strong time at the strip this year, especially if you get some better rubber. I'll probably time my FP purchase to coincide with replacing the Firestones. At 27,000 miles now, and their grip and noise are starting to degrade.
I'll be happy just running 14s :) yeah enough of these tires, I have 2 17" Dunlops that should work for the spring I should get mounted :thumbsup:

87Si89Base16EXT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic EX-T '13 Accord Sport '08 Scion xD '94 Altima
I'll be happy just running 14s :) yeah enough of these tires, I have 2 17" Dunlops that should work for the spring I should get mounted :thumbsup:
Yeh, really don't know how Hondata ran 14.3 on the Firestones ... must have broke loose so bad. Just think with good traction ... must you wear a helmet sub 14 at your strip?
Sponsored