EastBayCivic

First Name
DerekZoolander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
Hey guys, I filled my tank up with 87 two days before I made up my mind and ordered a Ktuner. I have about 350 miles left of the stuff and the Ktuner will be here early next week.

Are there any tunes that come with the software that would be compatible with 87? I would try browsing the software but I can't get past the sign in screen since I don't have the Ktuner yet. Hopefully there is something, or I may take the wife on an impromptu road trip tomorrow!
Sponsored

Last edited:

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
16.5 or 18PSI will be OK. It will pull timing and you're missing out on a good amount of power. I don't recommend the stage 2 in this case since you'd be running very inefficiently with a lot of timing pulled.

OP
OP
EastBayCivic

EastBayCivic

First Name
DerekZoolander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
16.5 or 18PSI will be OK. It will pull timing and you're missing out on a good amount of power. I don't recommend the stage 2 in this case since you'd be running very inefficiently with a lot of timing pulled.
Thanks for the information. Would these two be considered equally OK? Also are all the quick adjustments still good to go, or should I wait until I fill up?

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the information. Would these two be considered equally OK? Also are all the quick adjustments still good to go, or should I wait until I fill up?
16.5 would be less aggressive. I’d do that, play with the various quick adjustments (no harm there) and burn off the 87.
Sponsored