First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Has TSB been released?
I gotta go to the dealer in a few weeks for an oil change, I might bring it up.

OP
OP

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
Checked in with the dealer today. Still no ETA on the injectors. I may end up resolving my own issue soon, but will continue to monitor Honda's inventory. Keep in mind that you are competing with CRV and Accord 1.5T owners for the same part.

If anyone is able to get their order fulfilled, feel free to post here and I'll update the OP. Same goes for the head gasket.

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Id imagine Honda taking the L and issuing a warranty extension
Local dealership would void that on me blaming my aftermarket intake and intercooler for being the culprit of why it went bad.

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do we have any news on what's changed with the revision?

CastorX

First Name
Balázs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo Sport Plus
Country flag
Is this an Si related issues or I can expect the injections in my Sport+ also to fail soon?

cota

First Name
jaiden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
First time being back on the forums in a while - are there major issues with the Si Injectors? How would I keep track of the misfires/cylinder conditions? KCon or a PCode?
the injectors just go out pretty quick apparently. often seeing issues at around 60-80k miles. If u have a loud enough exhaust u would normally hear pops or misfires. You could throw a rich code for a leaky injector, or you could throw a lean code for clogged/faulty injectors. Or just no code and the car running poorly. I've seen quite a few of each IIRC, but don't take what I said for granted. I'm just going off memory of the forums.

NixChixFix

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
the injectors just go out pretty quick apparently. often seeing issues at around 60-80k miles. If u have a loud enough exhaust u would normally hear pops or misfires. You could throw a rich code for a leaky injector, or you could throw a lean code for clogged/faulty injectors. Or just no code and the car running poorly. I've seen quite a few of each IIRC, but don't take what I said for granted. I'm just going off memory of the forums.
Damn, I'm about to hit 50k and now I'm worried, Hopefully I get lucky and there isn't any problem. I been running the Chevron Fuel System Cleaner before every other oil change and fingers crossed that's doing something more than just making me feel like I'm doing something good to my car lol

Sadé Smoove

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Does anyone have the part number for the revised fuel injector set and or a link to the product page.. Even though I know it's back ordered, I want to know where I can find them when they come back in stock. I think my injectors are starting to go bad. I'm hearing little pops now that I've installed a full race 3-in exhaust. K.con rises drastically under WOT. And my AFR seems to be high too. Both come down eventually slowly after driving like a grandma 😮💨. 63.5k mi here

ChefRyeSi

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan / 04’ CRV EX 5MT
Country flag
I second the questions asked. Any info on WHAT got revised? What was the previous failure within the injectors? And can we get a part number on the new injectors?
Also, feels good to have ordered AND received my head gasket all within like a week a few months back. Not sure how but hey.

SilkyMittsSI

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Sierra 2500HD Dmax, ‘19 Civic SI, ‘14 Civic LX
Country flag
Just had my injectors replaced April 14th, car only had 99 000 KM which is roughly 60 000 Miles. Got a check engine light after doing some pulls, brought it to the dealership and they were replaced the next day.

Sadé Smoove

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Just had my injectors replaced April 14th, car only had 99 000 KM which is roughly 60 000 Miles. Got a check engine light after doing some pulls, brought it to the dealership and they were replaced the next day.
Covered under warranty/TSB?
Sponsored