• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTB: Cobra CAI for 1.5t (Non-SI)

Ninebreaker8

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 JGM Rsx-S (Soon to be sold) 2002 GPW Mugen EP3 (RIP)
Country flag
Hi all,

As the title states, I’m looking to buy a PRL cobra CAI for 1.5t non si models. Willing to entertain shipping, but prefer local.

Located in Anaheim, CA
Sponsored

Vampyrplanck

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I have a Race MAF Non-Si Housing I can sell relatively cheap, and you'd just have to figure out the rest, or even make your own. I swapped to an Si and have zero use for this thing. I only used it for 6 weeks, so its basically in perfect condition.

Silverxsurfer

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
I got a brand new cobra CAI still in the box never been used it was my cousins he bought it last week and got in a wreck, helping him sell the parts I’m located in Los Angeles willing to meet up if your interested

OP
OP
Ninebreaker8

Ninebreaker8

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have a Race MAF Non-Si Housing I can sell relatively cheap, and you'd just have to figure out the rest, or even make your own. I swapped to an Si and have zero use for this thing. I only used it for 6 weeks, so its basically in perfect condition.
Hey! Thanks for the reply, I forgot to specify, I’m looking for a street version that’s safe to run without a tune. Good luck with your sale

OP
OP
Ninebreaker8

Ninebreaker8

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I got a brand new cobra CAI still in the box never been used it was my cousins he bought it last week and got in a wreck, helping him sell the parts I’m located in Los Angeles willing to meet up if your interested
Pm’d

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

imcrspy

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Nvm.. just realized he's looking and the other guys don't have the race maf.

First Name
Ahmad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-T
Country flag
I was looking to get a street version of the non-si CAI if anyone had one and if he got one. Throwing it out there. send a message!
Sponsored