fc1.los

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
So winter's coming up and I plan on getting new tires + rims after the snow season. Part of me is thinking of sticking with the same size tires, and part of me wants to go with a wider tire. Does anyone know what size would be optimal if I currently have the car lowered on Eibach springs and have 25mm spacers in the rear and 20mm spacers in the front? Would I maybe need to get rid of the spacers if I wanna go with a bigger wheel without rubbing? And can anyone recommend some good tire brands? Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Go for 17 inch. Try for something more narrow. Width on winter tires is a bad idea. You want a more narrow contact patch. Think ice skates vs snow shoes or a runner style sled vs a wide tub style sled.

Use the search. This has been covered many times.

Welcome to the forum.

OP
OP

fc1.los

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Go for 17 inch. Try for something more narrow. Width on winter tires is a bad idea. You want a more narrow contact patch. Think ice skates vs snow shoes or a runner style sled vs a wide tub style sled.

Use the search. This has been covered many times.

Welcome to the forum.
I meant in the original post that I wanna do the wider tires after the winter's over once it starts getting warmer again. I plan on just sticking with the tires that came from the factory for the winter. And I tried looking for this topic but I suck at navigating through the forums lol. Thanks anyways!

OP
OP

fc1.los

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Gotcha. Just to make you aware the stock all seasons....not great in winter conditions
Damn, thanks for that info! I just assumed they'd do alright in the winter. Hopefully we don't get a crazy snowstorm on the east coast this year lol