Sedan (EX) Rear diffuser that fits OEM Exhaust?

jorus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I'm having trouble finding a rear diffuser for my 2019 civic ex sedan - I'd like to find something that fills the back space, but doesn't interfere with the stock exhaust (or the finishers I'm planning to put on it)... anyone done this? Have recommendations?
Sponsored

TLAPkenn

TLAP Kenn
First Name
Kenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan; 2016 Honda CR-V EX; 1999 Honda CR-V EX (240k+ miles)
Country flag
+ 1

Same situation here, looking for something that doesn't need to rework the stock exhaust.

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don’t think anything like that exists. All the rear diffusers I’ve seen will need you to modify the exhaust in some way shape or form. I’ve just bought a rear diffuser with exhaust pipes and tips so hopefully can get that installed soon.

Z32ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI
Country flag
I got the same problem tryna find a real diffuser or lip for my 2019 si... abs dynamics has a nice one on their site but its out of stock they have no option to order it.

toadislost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Sedan 1.5l Turbo
Country flag
Resurrecting an old thread, any of you guys ever find a good rear diffuser? I was looking for the same thing but don't really want to change the exhaust on it, I don't care too much for changing the sound of the exhaust, so to be honest I wouldn't mind if it had the fake tips (I know but I only care to complete the look/make everything match better since I installed my front lip) or even no holes at all for an exhaust, anything that doesn't require any exhaust rework is what I am really looking for.. Any luck finding anything like this?
Sponsored