It's not pnp, not with it.
Sponsored

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
Yes. High beam reflector was also blacked out.

8198CFAE-64DC-45A7-81DD-41DFB93DA5EA.jpeg
I like the look, except I the functionality of losing the high beam would be pretty impacted for me haha. So I plan on doing 3k high beam to give it a yellow look when off and will help output when needed.

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PMM CTR, 2006 S2000, 2010 Element EX AWD
Country flag
I like the look, except I the functionality of losing the high beam would be pretty impacted for me haha. So I plan on doing 3k high beam to give it a yellow look when off and will help output when needed.
With bi-xenon projectors, the same projector will provide both low and high beam functionality. The shield that blocks the upper half of the output has a solenoid that's activated when using high beams, causing it to move out of the way to expose the full output. Having halogen high beams in addition can help, but is not needed with bi-xenon projectors.

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
With bi-xenon projectors, the same projector will provide both low and high beam functionality. The shield that blocks the upper half of the output has a solenoid that's activated when using high beams, causing it to move out of the way to expose the full output. Having halogen high beams in addition can help, but is not needed with bi-xenon projectors.
Yupp I know this, but I like the additional light from the high beams :thumbsup:. I have Maxima D2S projectors getting custom shields, bi-xenon conversion and BMW e30 lenses swapped in right now. Should hopefully have those all done and installed in the next month or so.
Sponsored