17civicsi

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe, 2001 Ford Mustang
Country flag
I recently replaced my rear turn signals on my 2017 Civic Si coupe. It’s a really simple install that took me about 10 minutes! It makes a huge difference and is much, much brighter. When purchasing the bulb, make sure you get the proper connector. My Si is a Canadian spec coupe, I believe the socket/connector and bulb size is different for the sedan and hatchback. There are threads with more information about this, but the purpose of my post is to show a comparison between the LED vs. Incandescent bulb. I haven’t seen too many comparison videos or threads.

This is the link to the video of my car. As you can see the bulb on the left is the LED.

This is the link to the bulb I purchased for my vehicle on Amazon Canada. There is NO hyper flashing since it has a built in load resistor in the actual bulb unit. This was important for me when I got the bulb because I didn’t want to splice or add load resistors. It’s a super simple plug and play install. I’ve had the bulbs in since July (6 months) and have had no issues. I just uploaded the video to YouTube now since I wanted to help some people out!

2-Pack 1056 BAU15S 7507 12496 Extremely Bright Amber/Yellow Non-Polarity Canbus Error Code Free LED Turn Signal Light Blink Bulb - No Need Load Resistors to Fix LED Bulb Fast Hyper Flash https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07BHPD8RY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_pVYiEb87M3BA0
Sponsored

NeptuneOg1

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Did they start hyperflashing days after the install? that is what usually happens.