JMacncheese

First Name
JohnnyMac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX
Country flag
I own a ‘16 2.0 LX Civic, and I love the car in many ways, but the acceleration/power just isn’t quite enough for my taste. I’m thinking I want to hit the 200hp mark, but I’m not sure exactly what the most effective (and cost efficient) course of action is. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

NSaneeee

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
I own a ‘16 2.0 LX Civic, and I love the car in many ways, but the acceleration/power just isn’t quite enough for my taste. I’m thinking I want to hit the 200hp mark, but I’m not sure exactly what the most effective (and cost efficient) course of action is. Any suggestions?
KTuner is your first start and the best thing you can do as of now. Really makes a noticeable difference in performance. Stronger acceleration, Immediate throttle response, and a boost in top end power.

OP
OP
JMacncheese

JMacncheese

First Name
JohnnyMac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX
Country flag
KTuner is your first start and the best thing you can do as of now. Really makes a noticeable difference in performance. Stronger acceleration, Immediate throttle response, and a boost in top end power.
Okay, would you recommend buying it new? or is there a used market? Or a dealer who would tune it for me? What would be the cheapest and/or best decision? I’m kinda a new to the whole modding scene haha

NSaneeee

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
Okay, would you recommend buying it new? or is there a used market? Or a dealer who would tune it for me? What would be the cheapest and/or best decision? I’m kinda a new to the whole modding scene haha
so you buy it new or used that your choice, there’s plenty of people I’m sure that are trying to sell their KTuner right now in this page just look around, and I wouldn’t have a dealer do it, it honestly just get a KTuner cause that’s what everyone uses so you can have help if you need it

OP
OP
JMacncheese

JMacncheese

First Name
JohnnyMac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX
Country flag
so you buy it new or used that your choice, there’s plenty of people I’m sure that are trying to sell their KTuner right now in this page just look around, and I wouldn’t have a dealer do it, it honestly just get a KTuner cause that’s what everyone uses so you can have help if you need it
Coolio. I appreciate it man!
Sponsored