First Name
Ted Dorosheff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Windows and popup dialogs open very slowly, sometimes when i load a datalog and open it for viewing, i need to close the application entirely in order to see new data, some other buggy issues happening as well. I have the ktuner v2 device and have recorded numerous datalogs, but using the windows application gives me a head ache. Possibly because my machine is windows 10. Any recommendations? Is there other more favored tuner software that people use for reading data logs?
Sponsored

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
Another method for viewing I like is to export to CSV and upload to datazap.me

CVT_Squad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T 2005 Pilot 2010 Insight 1998 Civic Hatch
Country flag
Are you using a netbook? They can be pretty slow. I use an 8 year old HP Pavillion with 8GB Ram. Software runs fine for me.

OP
OP
teders

teders

First Name
Ted Dorosheff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are you using a netbook? They can be pretty slow. I use an 8 year old HP Pavillion with 8GB Ram. Software runs fine for me.
Using a developer laptop from work. Without a doubt has more than enough muscle to run the program. Idk, maybe I just need to try it again.

OP
OP
teders

teders

First Name
Ted Dorosheff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Large datalogs may take a few to process and open. There's generally a lot of data being processed for datalogs with any length to them.
this could be what was causing the lag. the data logs i had stored were taken over a period of about 20 minutes

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
this could be what was causing the lag. the data logs i had stored were taken over a period of about 20 minutes
We just released an update where that should be faster to download. The processing afterward will still take a bit of time, as it's encrypted data, and then it needs to process the actual data as well!
Sponsored