• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: New Type R floormat

wmo168

First Name
Mr M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Metro
Country flag
New set of floor mat from my 2019. Never use and it was taken out after delivery.

$125 shipped. PM me your number if interested.

Honda Civic 10th gen FS:  New Type R floormat F474E608-B960-4D9C-9C60-A6D5450D666B

Honda Civic 10th gen FS:  New Type R floormat ED69DDE1-F5BF-4B1C-BD02-C1A4A3B076F8

turboshawn

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 Buick Grand National, 11 GTR, 18 CBP Type R, 11 Tundra Rock Warrior
Country flag
There on eBay for 80-90 bucks an they come in a plastic bag

Mick the Quick

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Civic Type R (R-08508)
Country flag
This is a free country, let people try to sell their stuff at whatever asking price . . . . don't buy if it's overpriced. Was it Mahatma Gandhi who once said, "Don't piss in my kool-aid"?

turboshawn

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 Buick Grand National, 11 GTR, 18 CBP Type R, 11 Tundra Rock Warrior
Country flag
A month or so ago. I seen them for under 100 that’s all... wasn’t telling the guy what to sell them for chill out buddy ain’t pissing in anyone’s koolaid... maybe there was more sets around then idk. I have notice everyone well maybe more than half are quick to judge an make remarks at everyone on here instead of asking questions. Just wanted to give the guy a heads up that I have seen them cheaper never said anything about what he was asking not everyone when they tell someone there cheaper or they can get them cheaper is trying to be an ass.
Sponsored