• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: 2018 Civic Si Sedan OEM Exhaust (SoCal Pickup)

IvanJonn

First Name
Ivan Jonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Selling my OEM stock exhaust system. Replaced it with a MagnaFlow CatBack and thought I would want to use it in the future but looks to me like I won't ever put it back on. It has less than 5,000 miles on it. Cannot ship since it's just one huge piece so I'm only selling for pickup in the SoCal area. PM me your best offer. Thanks!
Sponsored

bumz83

First Name
Wong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic TCP 2016
Hi Sorry,
just some question regarding exhaust change ...
May i know which magnaflow exhaust you change? as i am also looking something similar to change as well is it type R version ?

Thanks

OP
OP
IvanJonn

IvanJonn

First Name
Ivan Jonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hi Sorry,
just some question regarding exhaust change ...
May i know which magnaflow exhaust you change? as i am also looking something similar to change as well is it type R version ?

Thanks
Hi, the part number for the MagnaFlow I bought is #19394
This is for a Civic Si Sedan. I am not sure if they have one for the Type R yet.