CMBS + ACC + RDM problems

Pantynibblr

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda civic tourinf
Well here I am at 65k km and I all of a sudden have multiple warnings show up on screen about these problems.. I was driving down the highway at 105km/h, my cars features were somewhat working this day as I noticed the cmbs system was detecting vehicles but not reacting when it usually would have as in it wasn't applying the brakes when It normally would have. After reading a few other forums about it, I checked the connection for my grill sensor and can't find any fault in the connection. I made contact with the dealer to check warranty status and unfortunately am no longer covered, only powertrain warranty remain. My question is has anyone managed to fix this on their own without having to go back to the dealership or is this a matter only for a dealer? I saw another forum somewhere about how to do a reset for it but can no longer find it and I also wondered if I'd have to re-calibrate it and how to do so
Sponsored

n00b Gr3n4d3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 1.5 Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Some people managed to have the dealer replace the radar module and completely bled the breaking system as well. I'm having similar problems with the Honda Sensing suite; driving normally and then everything just shuts off. Will post if I find a remedy

Sh00t599

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport FC2 K20C2 6MT Rallye Red
Country flag
Some people managed to have the dealer replace the radar module and completely bled the breaking system as well. I'm having similar problems with the Honda Sensing suite; driving normally and then everything just shuts off. Will post if I find a remedy
Did you find a remedy??
Sponsored