takierosales

First Name
Romeo Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic 1.8e
Country flag
Update: they were able to diagnosed a malfunctioned speed sensor. But i have to take the car home so that when it reoccurs, will have to bring it back to them and they can document it again to order some parts for the warranty

Valenzx

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
On my 2020 the dash lit up like a Christmas tree after the flash with all the honda sensing. It did go away after the first drive though.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic2016 LX 2.0l Automatic
Country flag
I have gone to Honda 4 times.... it just came back on.... AGAIN! The car has 32,068 miles on it. I have PRL CAI and I have gotten a 12” subwoofer with amp installed professionally (paid top dollar). Honda tells me that it has nothing to do with Colda Air Intake or wiring from subwoofer, and they are continuing to have warranty cover it. But I’m at my wits end. This is the fifth time I have to take it in again.can you please message me if your Honda finds the problem? Same goes for me if I find out the problem.

Hello there from Toronto,

Just got back rotors and brake pads replaced on my 2016 Civic LX and when the mechanic brought my car off the ramps and turned it on the very first time after replacing the brakes, three messages popped up 'Electric Parking Brake Problem', 'Brake System Problem' and 'Brake Hold System Problem'. He tried all things to reset all these messages and he also did a hard battery reset but it didn't fix the problem.

I am googling on how to reset these annoying codes since this morning but no luck. I think I have to take it to the dealership to fix it. If you guys have figured out how to reset these codes then please share the trick. It will be greatly appreciated by our members.

Thanks,

takierosales

First Name
Romeo Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic 1.8e
Country flag
Hello there from Toronto,

Just got back rotors and brake pads replaced on my 2016 Civic LX and when the mechanic brought my car off the ramps and turned it on the very first time after replacing the brakes, three messages popped up 'Electric Parking Brake Problem', 'Brake System Problem' and 'Brake Hold System Problem'. He tried all things to reset all these messages and he also did a hard battery reset but it didn't fix the problem.

I am googling on how to reset these annoying codes since this morning but no luck. I think I have to take it to the dealership to fix it. If you guys have figured out how to reset these codes then please share the trick. It will be greatly appreciated by our members.

Thanks,
Mine narrowed down to a faulty input speed sensor. I dont even have an idea how it broke

takierosales

First Name
Romeo Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic 1.8e
Country flag
I have gone to Honda 4 times.... it just came back on.... AGAIN! The car has 32,068 miles on it. I have PRL CAI and I have gotten a 12” subwoofer with amp installed professionally (paid top dollar). Honda tells me that it has nothing to do with Colda Air Intake or wiring from subwoofer, and they are continuing to have warranty cover it. But I’m at my wits end. This is the fifth time I have to take it in again.can you please message me if your Honda finds the problem? Same goes for me if I find out the problem.
Were you able to solve this? Mine is an input speed sensor malfunction but its wont arrive til the 13th
Sponsored