Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
My buddy is at TAS and I asked him to send me FK8 pics. He sent me this Blitz intake that looks insane!

The exhaust tips are also blue on the sides with a red center one.

Honda Civic 10th gen Blitz Carbon Fiber Intake 1547300221505

Honda Civic 10th gen Blitz Carbon Fiber Intake 1547300498828

View attachment 131741

Honda Civic 10th gen Blitz Carbon Fiber Intake 1547300506299

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

YF-S2000

First Name
Peng
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2001 S2000, 2018 Odyssey
Country flag
Thanks for sharing! I canā€™t seem to figure out what that large piece of carbon all the way to the fender is for....

kalsonc

First Name
Kalson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RR FK8R
Country flag
Thanks for sharing! I canā€™t seem to figure out what that large piece of carbon all the way to the fender is for....
additional air inlet for the intake im assuming

Tim818

King Of The ā€˜Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
Lmao

This company is legit and known in the aftermarket parts world, I plan on getting that intake and exhaust.

8yourv8

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type-R
Country flag
Im well aware who Blitz is but this looks like another Eventuri nightmare again. Im not questioning quality just price. Theres no reason to buy overpriced intakes when you can get a PRL intake tube and drop in filter for less than 200 dollars. Just my two cents i could care less what you people think. And by the way i been racing turbo cars since i was 16 and now being nearly 40 i have more knowledge and experience than most and i know not to jump on parts when a car first shows up. This car is barley out of it diapers in the US and people on this forum are buying and re buying parts like there giving them away. You would have to be a idiot to be on your third exhaust and and buying a HKS Bov, but again im the dumb one.

jasonjm

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type-R
Country flag
Im well aware who Blitz is but this looks like another Eventuri nightmare again. Im not questioning quality just price. Theres no reason to buy overpriced intakes when you can get a PRL intake tube and drop in filter for less than 200 dollars. Just my two cents i could care less what you people think. And by the way i been racing turbo cars since i was 16 and now being nearly 40 i have more knowledge and experience than most and i know not to jump on parts when a car first shows up. This car is barley out of it diapers in the US and people on this forum are buying and re buying parts like there giving them away. You would have to be a idiot to be on your third exhaust and and buying a HKS Bov, but again im the dumb one.
+1 on the diapers comment, that was good.

Yeah look, I like the concept. Especially with the air coming in from the side.

But yes, Iā€™m not interested in paying high prices.

jasonjm

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type-R
Country flag
Another vid of the car on the track, can hear the intake and exhaust.

FYI the other video on their channel in Japanese has the same content as the English version above. He just glosses over the non interesting stuff quicker.