Chee_hu

First Name
Sherwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#611 Rallye Red CTR | 1998 Civic EX | 2007 Honda Fit Sport
Country flag
This isn't license plate related but its about cars. The TV show Street Outlaws has a car called "Murder Nova". We had a young guy at work that was into drag racing & was really into Street Outlaws. He raced an S10. So he put a "Murder S10" sticker on his hard hat. Well somebody saw it & it frightened them. The General foreman had him remove it from his hard hat. Later that day, I was talking with the General foreman & he didn't understand the sticker. I had to explain that it was a name given to his S10 drag car. The PC police have created a population of wusses. Got to love it.
I watch the show. Have you seen Shawn's plate? It's literally MURDER lol. I guess it's good to have connections.
Sponsored

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
There was a long standing issue here in Canada where they refused to renew the registration on a plate that said "GRABHER" because someone complained it was sexist and influenced "rape culture" and what not, Grabher was the dudes last name and he had that plate since 1990 until 2016. He took it to court and is still fighting for his right to have his last name on the plate.

Heres a link from earlier this year: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova...plate-mirrors-wider-societal-debate-1.5111270

just stupid
Wow. A license plate reading GRABHER is a statement promoting "rape culture"? What the hell. I hope the guy wins his case.

Incidentally, here's a fun quote from that story:

However, Soh said the Quebec government approved two requests from a man in Baie-Comeau who in September received personalized plates reading: "PENIS" and "ANUS."

OneSickFK8

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM FK8
Country flag
My post is gone. :rofl:
Sponsored