WOP black clothe EX with sensing availability.

pgears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX WOP
I search on edmunds and could not find any dealers that carries the EX WOP black interior with sensing. When will it be available?
Sponsored

HondaGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Hey pgears,

They are available, but everyone region is getting different color combinations at different times. I just had a customer drive three hours yesterday for a trim/color that is not available to them locally yet.

Your local Honda dealer will have a list of what cars are scheduled to arrive and be built for the next two months. Best thing to do is check with them.

Hit me up if you have any more questions.

OP
OP

pgears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX WOP
Hey pgears,

They are available, but everyone region is getting different color combinations at different times. I just had a customer drive three hours yesterday for a trim/color that is not available to them locally yet.

Your local Honda dealer will have a list of what cars are scheduled to arrive and be built for the next two months. Best thing to do is check with them.

Hit me up if you have any more questions.
I had two dealers told me that White EX HS with Black interior has not even been produced yet. Has anyone seen it in your local dealer? :dunno::(:crazy::nono::rolleyes1:

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
There out there, I seen a wop on black but no sensing.
Sponsored