Pe0plez

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
Hey guys, has anyone installed the ProCivic window visors on their civic along with having the windows tinted?

Do the clips scratch or mess up the window tint at all?

(I want to use the clips because the last car I used just tape on the window visors kept falling off. (Probably a little bit user error.))
Sponsored

Hollidad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Hey! I literally just went through the same thing. I don't have the tints yet (scheduled 3 months out!) Did all the research though. I just installed the OEM wind visors and the clips were installed UNDER the lower rubber trim. I had to completely pull out that top of window, bottom side rubber window seal and sneak the clip between the metal and the rubber, so it wont actually make contact with the glass. The exposed parts of the clip when installed pop out enough that they don't touch the glass either, unless they were somehow bent far down and incorrect.

I am very very very very very very happy with my OEM visors and cant get over how good they look. More expensive but OEM quality and IMO don't have that silly looking swoosh that procivic has. What's an extra $100 on your sweet ride? :D

I have a blacked out 2020 EX Hatch

Got mine here -
https://www.hondapartsnow.com/genui...or EX (HONDA SENSING)&extra2=KL CVT&filter=()

jXian

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Clips do not scratch the tint, they don't touch the glass at all. They sit above the weather stripping in the track, you have to pull it out to install it. You should be absolutely fine!

Rfabianfk82020

First Name
Rence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Window Visors + Tint 3BF66707-C9E7-4F19-8903-63B27150E87D

I ordered the procivic ones. I got my tint first. The tape is holding up. Been through heavy winter, rain, heavy winds, going high speeds, still stuck in there. Make sure you take the time to actually put them on properly. Having an extra pair of hands will help.
Sponsored