Whiteline RSB vs Sirimoto RSB: Need Help Deciding

Which RSB would you pick that improves handling the most

• Total voters

Hatchback_lifestyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (VERY SOON)
Country flag
Hi. I'm thinking of getting a rear sway bar for my sport hatch, but I'm not sure which one is better (especially for daily use and eliminating body roll but also but not being too rigid). I've narrowed my choices down to Whiteline or Sirimoto (which are probabaly the best of the bunch, if not please mentiom other bars too). I'm not sure which one would be better and that's where I need the communities help. I think the general rule for these are that thicker is better.

Could I get some input from owners of either bars as well as thoughts about both bars?

I just can't decide at this point Leaning towards Whiteline since it is a little thicker (22mm vs Sirimoto 20mm), and is also adjustable as well.
Sponsored

DarkLight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic-2016 LX 6MT
Country flag
If you want the best, get the Karcepts bar. It’s the lightest, stiffest bar on the market, and it’s got the most adjustability.

ETA: out of the two you mentioned though, I’d recommend Whiteline.

OP
OP

Hatchback_lifestyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (VERY SOON)
Country flag
If you want the best, get the Karcepts bar. It’s the lightest, stiffest bar on the market, and it’s got the most adjustability.

ETA: out of the two you mentioned though, I’d recommend Whiteline.
I've heard of them but they are double the price of Whiteline bar...are they really 2x better then?

DarkLight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic-2016 LX 6MT
Country flag
I've heard of them but they are double the price of Whiteline bar...are they really 2x better then?
If you plan on tracking the car, then it’s worth every penny. If you’re just trying to get better cornering with your daily then that would depend on how the spring rate of the bar complements your setup.

xsport4e

First Name
ERIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
I hear a lot of folks just getting the SI rear bar for street use. I think it’s under $100. That what I plan on getting.

Burt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic LX, 1992 Mazda Miata
Country flag
I looked at the whiteline rear bar for my wife's sport hatch, but it appears to be functionally the same as the Eibach rear bar, which I could get through a friend for $100 plus the ride, so I went that route
Sponsored