Whats the best way to exchange my car from sedan to hatchback?

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
FYI you can't have someone just take payments over. I've seen several post where people have made that statement. The "buyer" would have to get their own loan for "X" amount to pay the existing loan off. In which the buyers payments could be completely different depending on their credit. Which is pretty much what you do when you get a loan for a car anyways meaning you can't just take payments over. Your current bank has the title and your name under the loan. Just wanted to get that out there.

Also you can't just trade a $22k car for someone else's unless both of the cars are paid off and theres no liens on them (highly unlikely)

Tried both of these scenarios when I was younger, found they're not really possible. Just wanted to put real/right info out there for people.

Best way is to sell it privately and take a few thousand lost. CarMax will give you an extreme low ball and isn't worth it. Another member on here said they had great luck with using Carvana if you want to look into that. Good luck either way!
Sponsored