aidan5678

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic sedan
Country flag
I just drove my car and mechanically it was completely fine. I am tuned with ktuner 21 psi dual set at 20, usually only drive on eco mode (90%) of the time and hadn't pushed the car or anything too much. I remember trying to connect to bluetooth, thought the ktuner was loose since it wasnt working, and then re attached the ktuner to the obd port (while driving) and then transmission, parking brake error codes came up. Respectively in that order. I did drive home and the car drove identical to when I last used it. The car still reverses, parks, and drives as it should, parking brake works properly. All the gauges were normal kcontrl .49, afr 13-14.7 idle, eng temps were normal. The only thing different it is a little colder outside and the car was only parked for about 2 hours outdoors.

Going to try disconnect the battery and re connect it, or maybe reflash the computer or check the codes on ktuner (I don't know how to do this)

Check engine light is on but the error codes are no longer flashing. should I just clear the engine light from ktuner?

Somebody please help! Kind of panicking. Thanks.
Sponsored

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just disconnect the positive cable from the battery. Wait 5 minutes then reconnect. You should be fine.

davidgostbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Ex-t 2016
Country flag
If this happens usually means your car battery is going out. Have it checked and replace
Sponsored