• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Connecticut USED Injen SP Cold Air Intake System (BLACK) $199

takrdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 E90 Supercharged BMW M3, 2016 Honda Civic EX-L Coupe
Country flag
$199

USED Injen CAI that I took off my 2016 Civic Coupe when I sold it. I loved it and would love for someone else to pick it up and love it too. It is absolutely used and looks used, but is in great shape otherwise and any and all blemishes are where the CAI hit things deep in the engine bay. Look great when installed. I just cleaned the filter so it performs as new. There is rust on the bolts, washer, and nut as would be expected, but they work. If you want new ones I'm sure you could pick them up from any hardware store as they are standard sizes or I can pick them up for you and we can work that out in an adjusted price.

I can ship at the cost to the receiver, but I'll ship any way you wish. It's my understanding that these are out of stock most places so if you want it quick I can get it to you.

Part number: SP1573BLK. The instruction manual says CVT only, but I believe this will fit MT as well. Please verify though.

Thanks!
Honda Civic 10th gen USED Injen SP Cold Air Intake System (BLACK)  $199 image_55415491.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP

takrdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 E90 Supercharged BMW M3, 2016 Honda Civic EX-L Coupe
Country flag
Taking reasonable offers...

fk7blue

First Name