FK8_Drew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hey Guys hope everyone is having a good day :)

Was just wondering how much insurance would be for a 2018 Honda civic type R in Brampton

I Have a Dangerous Driving charge and i get my license back soon just wanted to be prepared for the price , also if someone has a good insurance company please let me know

Thanks.
Sponsored

TyresseX

First Name
Tyresse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic hatchback sport
Country flag

Was just wondering how much insurance would be for a 2018 Honda civic type R in Brampton

I Have a Dangerous Driving charge and i get my license back soon just wanted to be prepared for the price , also if someone has a good insurance company please let me know

Thanks.
fack buddy what did you do???? ur insurance is gonna be high in brampton. but im pretty sure a type r just shows up on the insurance as Honda civic, im not too sure.

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag

Thanks.
This is going to vary incredibly, and any meaningful quotes are going to come from an actual insurance agency, I suggest starting with the popular ones. My brother who has an unclean driving record (2+ accidents 2+ tickets), and 25 years old, got quoted $220 a month from state farm but $100 from Geico, keep in mind the policies were vastly different. His Geico policy was bare bones and from a family member of mine that works in insurance, Geico likes to underquote initially and when renewal comes up, they tend to hike their insurance rates. Take that how you will.

OP
OP

FK8_Drew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
fack buddy what did you do???? ur insurance is gonna be high in brampton. but im pretty sure a type r just shows up on the insurance as Honda civic, im not too sure.
Mehh some stupid shit that I've learned from

OP
OP

FK8_Drew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
This is going to vary incredibly, and any meaningful quotes are going to come from an actual insurance agency, I suggest starting with the popular ones. My brother who has an unclean driving record (2+ accidents 2+ tickets), and 25 years old, got quoted $220 a month from state farm but $100 from Geico, keep in mind the policies were vastly different. His Geico policy was bare bones and from a family member of mine that works in insurance, Geico likes to underquote initially and when renewal comes up, they tend to hike their insurance rates. Take that how you will.
I Will most definitely call around and see

Masmackles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag

Thanks.
If you insure in Brampton AND have a dangerous driving charge... Oh boy. I pray for your sake your 50 or older. Lmfao.

If your a mid 20s dude. I feel sorry for you cause insurance is going to be 10k++ a year... I work in claims. I work with underwriting. Your going to have a Hell of a time a) finding insurance b) paying for said insurance.

Regardless I wish you the best. You gotta start from somewhere and honestly at this point it really isn't even the car - it's you.

I can recommend Pembridge. They may send you to a sister company Pafco (they insure anyone - everyone has a legal right to insurance). But do not expect it to be cheap.

OP
OP

FK8_Drew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
If you insure in Brampton AND have a dangerous driving charge... Oh boy. I pray for your sake your 50 or older. Lmfao.

If your a mid 20s dude. I feel sorry for you cause insurance is going to be 10k++ a year... I work in claims. I work with underwriting. Your going to have a Hell of a time a) finding insurance b) paying for said insurance.

Regardless I wish you the best. You gotta start from somewhere and honestly at this point it really isn't even the car - it's you.

I can recommend Pembridge. They may send you to a sister company Pafco (they insure anyone - everyone has a legal right to insurance). But do not expect it to be cheap.
IM 22 Lol So basically I'm screwed, well I mean the fact I got to start somewhere thanks for the info will definitely look into that company when I get my license back. 10k a year to be fare doesn't sound too bad cant put a price on someone's happiness I rather pay 850/month then not drive at all

Masmackles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
IM 22 Lol So basically I'm screwed, well I mean the fact I got to start somewhere thanks for the info will definitely look into that company when I get my license back. 10k a year to be fare doesn't sound too bad cant put a price on someone's happiness I rather pay 850/month then not drive at all
Lol tbf 10k was a little extreme. Your probs looking at anywhere from 400-600 a month.

OP
OP

FK8_Drew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Lol tbf 10k was a little extreme. Your probs looking at anywhere from 400-600 a month.
I Only ever got 1 Quote since I don't have a license right now but Belair quoted me at 560/m i just don't know if that's with or without dangerous driving

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Man... us old guys have it good. 42yo and liability only on my Civic is a hair over $100 a year! At 10k a year, I'm riding my flippin bicycle. :confused1:

OP
OP

FK8_Drew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Man... us old guys have it good. 42yo and liability only on my Civic is a hair over $100 a year! At 10k a year, I'm riding my flippin bicycle. :confused1:
I WISH i was paying that

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Holy jeezus. When I first got my Civic (just an EX-T sedan) I was 21 and had two points on my record; one speeding and one running a red light. At first I was paying $270/mo for full coverage. Now, at 25, I'm paying about $160/mo. I would imagine with your current record and for a Type R it would be astronomically expensive.

OP
OP

FK8_Drew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Holy jeezus. When I first got my Civic (just an EX-T sedan) I was 21 and had two points on my record; one speeding and one running a red light. At first I was paying $270/mo for full coverage. Now, at 25, I'm paying about $160/mo. I would imagine with your current record and for a Type R it would be astronomically expensive.
Let's just pray its not lol :)

GurinderM

First Name
Gurinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I WISH i was paying that
here’s the breakdown

I live in Toronto 28 years old

2 years ago no regular company would insure my HB SPORT TOURING because i had 2 minor tickets and an at fault accident on my record. It deemed me as high risk so I could only get insurance through a highrisk broker and paid 811 a month for my sport touring. If your high risk your gonna get screwed.

I now have a 2020 type and am paying 345 a month through with Aviva because I get a discount through my work. Basically my tickets fell off because minor tickets only stay on your record for 3 years. Still got the at fault accident in 2018 but no tickets.

High risk usually asks you to pay first and last so I had to pay 1600 to even get my policy started when I had my HB sport touring.
Hopefully it all works out man all the best
Sponsored