Think a 55inch TV will fit in a si coupe ?

MidnightMonolith

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Best buy wouldn't even let me attempt it . They said if I lay the TV down they won't honor a return if something were to happen to the tv.
What ? I said I layed down every flatscreen tv I've ever bought and nothing happened .
Whatever best buy.....just gonna buy a TV from Sam's or Costco .

My last tv BB was happy to lay it down in my Scion tc lol
This has to do with the actual glass on the tv. When standing up properly there is little to no flex across the glass when you hit a bump. But when you lay it down the glass is allowed to flex and can break. Think of the trucks that transport large pieces of glass.
Sponsored

GriffithHarding

First Name
Griffith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X6
Country flag
I think that when installing it is too bulky, the power is guaranteed and one more thing is whether the internet source is stable for using movie and television applications. It is difficult and impossible. It seems that the mobdro application still works very well and has no problems. Mobdro is an application to watch television and entertainment programs, sports and movies for free. Download mobdro for android at: https://mobdrovip.com/mobdro-for-android/

Last edited:

forum_user

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 fz-07
Country flag
I think that when installing it is too bulky, the power supply is guaranteed and one more thing whether the internet source is stable to use movie and television applications. That is difficult and impossible.
lol
Sponsored