Temperature reading on automatic climate control

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Does anyone else think that the automatic climate control temperature is biased way too much on the hot side? For example I can't feel much a difference at all between 70 degrees hand high. I have to turn it down all the way under 70 to feel any change from hot to lukewarm.

In contrast on my brother's 2017 Ford focus there is a huge difference between high and even the mid-70s.

I know it's a small complaint but I just want to see if I'm not the only one who's noticed this!
Sponsored

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone else think that the automatic climate control temperature is biased way too much on the hot side? For example I can't feel much a difference at all between 70 degrees hand high. I have
Does anyone else think that the automatic climate control temperature is biased way too much on the hot side? For example I can't feel much a difference at all between 70 degrees hand high. I have to turn it down all the way under 70 to feel any change from hot to lukewarm.

In contrast on my brother's 2017 Ford focus there is a huge difference between high and even the mid-70s.

I know it's a small complaint but I just want to see if I'm not the only one who's noticed this!

to turn it down all the way under 70 to feel any change from hot to lukewarm.

Yes, like that in both my 17 and 18. Heat is blazing at 73 sometimes and not much if any hotter on hi.
Same thing the opposite way, seems cooler on 68 than on lo.