bkcfunk

First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Acura NSX
Hello!
If anyone knows any dealership selling in msrp price on white or gray ctr, I really appreciated it. I'm in NC.
Sponsored

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag
Keep checking the CTR, good list, sticky. I know you stopped by already, but I have seen other members post MSRP in NC/SC/PA pretty frequently.

Z06_Pilot

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP CTR #15484 | Corvette Z06's | Toyota Tundra #2, | Mini Cooper Countryman Works edition | Can-Am Spyder | Ducati X-Diavel
Country flag
i think you might need to be willing to travel out of NC to get one? I know I would....Southwest one-way fares are pretty cheap. Here in Central Ohio, ALL of the Honda dealers are selling at MSRP, from what I am hearing and seeing. My dealer has a CW that was born on 5/21 due within a couple of weeks at most.(maybe less, my car arrived 32 days after being built)

When i picked up my car last Wednesday, they had NO One on the deposit list for the CW. $35,595 + tax and that's it....it's Hugh White Honda in Columbus, Ohio. My salesman was David Downs and he was very good. Check the other dealers in the central Ohio area (Germain, Buckeye, and Lindsey) and see if they have allocations coming.

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Country flag
Hello!
If anyone knows any dealership selling in msrp price on white or gray ctr, I really appreciated it. I'm in NC.
Honestly, I would plan on traveling out of state to find one. I went to Tennessee for mine, and had a great six-hour drive back through the mountains after taking delivery. It was worth it to me, as the NC dealers were (and apparently still are) asking ridiculous prices. Best of luck.

OP
OP
bkcfunk

bkcfunk

First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Acura NSX
i think you might need to be willing to travel out of NC to get one? I know I would....Southwest one-way fares are pretty cheap. Here in Central Ohio, ALL of the Honda dealers are selling at MSRP, from what I am hearing and seeing. My dealer has a CW that was born on 5/21 due within a couple of weeks at most.(maybe less, my car arrived 32 days after being built)

When i picked up my car last Wednesday, they had NO One on the deposit list for the CW. $35,595 + tax and that's it....it's Hugh White Honda in Columbus, Ohio. My salesman was David Downs and he was very good. Check the other dealers in the central Ohio area (Germain, Buckeye, and Lindsey) and see if they have allocations coming.
O man..they said it was gone on same day. ;(