Croe1207

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8 civic type r
Country flag
Hey everyone, I have a 2017 CTR which I had rebuilt. I have replaced all parts of the SRS system that has been set off (ie. seatbelt, Side airbag, curtain airbag) as well as sending the SRS unit to be reset. Upon re-installing the SRS unit I am still seeing the SRS light pop back up on the dash with the code popping up as (B0070-13. Open Or Increased Resistance In The Driver's Seat
Belt Tensioner). I have also replaced the spring plug connector that can also be damaged upon the seatbelt going out. Has anyone come across a similar problem and if so is there a fix? I am not too sure where to go from here, it is my daily so seeing that message does get a tad annoying. Thank you!!
Sponsored

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Why not erase the code with a scanner that’s able to read/erase SRS codes

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
I have to say even with a code eraser, the unit will say erased but it might come back. It’s not foolproof. I had that happen on a Lexus suv. I think your best bet is to go to a dealer to get their take on it. Explain it’s all new parts. I know Honda sensing has some thing with the system where it pretty much has to be reset by a dealer. It won’t surprise me that the seatbelt system has that as well.
Sponsored