DALZ102

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I get what you're saying...but I meant to use the one for an Accord, Clarity or Insight. They're 17" wheels and they'd probably bolt straight on. I have questions to the company about trying one.
Where'd you get yours for $230 shipped? I haven't seen a price under $250 for the kit...and my local dealer wants over $500.
Sponsored

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
Country flag
I get what you're saying...but I meant to use the one for an Accord, Clarity or Insight. They're 17" wheels and they'd probably bolt straight on. I have questions to the company about trying one.
Where'd you get yours for $230 shipped? I haven't seen a price under $250 for the kit...and my local dealer wants over $500.
You could google around for the part number in my order. I'm sure other places have them too. The shipping experience was not so good and you can scroll up to read about it. There weren't enough packing material inside. The wheel and everything else inside was just flapping in the breeze. One of the foam spacer broke but they replaced it free after I sent them a picture of the broken pieces. Lucky the wheel didn't get dented. YMMV.

And it only took less than 2 weeks to deliver.

Honda Civic 10th gen Spare tire kit on hondapartsnetwork 1612655332613