• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

New Jersey Sold

Valeriafk8

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Planning on selling my modded type R. Has almost 27k miles. Mods is as follows:

Husky front and rear high wall all season floor mats
OEM trunk cover
OEM windshield visors
Hybrid shifter launch edition with base bushings and stiffened centering spring
Hybrid racing red shift knob with hybrid racing collar
Hybrid racing shifter cable bushings

Hondata (runs on base map)

Recently changed the front and rear brake rotors at 25k miles to dba rotors street series and ceramic brake pads from akebono
Changed trans fluid to amsoil at 16k miles

Exterior:
X-series head lights
Jdm yellow fog lights
V3 tail lights from hrs
Old skool fab gloss black cf rock guards
Vr forged D-09 in gloss white (18x9.5 +45) wrapped in Michelin pilot cup 2 (265x35x20)
Iconix neochrome lugs with gold top covers

Engine bay:
Radium dual catch cans with petcock drain
V1 eventuri gloss black carbon fiber intake
Rampage titanium inlet pipe #18
Ptp turbo blanket
Rv6 high flow silver ceramic coated downpipe
Full Remus exhaust valve controlled with rounded matte cf exhaust tips
27won fmic with grey boost tubes

I have most of the stock parts except the shifter assembly, stock rims, fog lights, and exhaust

The paint had rock chips around the car. No dents.
Front bumper needs to be recleared.

Shoot me some offers and will consider parting out if not sold in a certain time.

Honda Civic 10th gen Sold P_20220714_090104
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Valeriafk8

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
id say its about a $38k car
I recently got quoted 31k from the dealership if I do get it back to stock but there's a private used car dealer that wants to take a look at the car and I haven't got time to drop by. Thanks for the input though. I know the market for used fk8 went down too sadly.

fk8ski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' CBP FK8
Country flag
I recently got quoted 31k from the dealership if I do get it back to stock but there's a private used car dealer that wants to take a look at the car and I haven't got time to drop by. Thanks for the input though. I know the market for used fk8 went down too sadly.
I don't think the prices have gone down at all on these things. Since you didn't say a price I was just fucking around throwing a sorta low price lol.

OP
OP

Valeriafk8

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
I don't think the prices have gone down at all on these things. Since you didn't say a price I was just fucking around throwing a sorta low price lol.
As long as there's dealers out there still marking up the new type R's and no light on the next available inventory on those revamp versions, then safely to say that prices will still be high.

plresultsman

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R - New to me on 3/13/2023
Country flag
Still for sale?
Sponsored