Size for HID kit bulb

OP
OP

Lakerfan33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Thanks, bud. I may give this a shot later this year. You a Kareem fan? He was my first favorite player when he came out of UCLA.
Oh forsure. Kareem was a monster. Diehard kobe fan though.
Sponsored

Markk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just wondering, will a 35w HID H11 work on 2016 civic? or does it need to be 55w as well?

ahitchcox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
I would really like to switch the headlights in my LX to the HID's. I just don't like the look of the LED daytime running lights combined with the Halogen headlights at night. I'm not mechanical person so I wouldn't want to change these myself. Is this something that I can have done at the Honda dealership?

I'm just not sure how legal it is to do this, it seems like some of the pics are doing things that a dealership wouldn't do (such as zip tying the cord to the car). Plus how does this affect the warranty?

Has anyone had this done at a dealership?

Jclevz

First Name
John clever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic si coupe
Hey everyone . It’s my first time owning a Civic si. My question is the high beam and low beam are the same bulb for the 2017 Honda Civic si?

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone . It’s my first time owning a Civic si. My question is the high beam and low beam are the same bulb for the 2017 Honda Civic si?
They are not.
Sponsored