Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
fenders are pretty flat already. if you're working with a super aggressive fitment i can see pulling them but that's about it.

shan0mak

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
Has anyone rolled the fronts or no if the fronts can be rolled? Thanks
Are the 265/35/18 ā€˜s you laced up too big on the 18x9.5? Rubbing issues? Iā€™m looking at the AV06s with that size on stock suspension. Closest to OEM diameter I believe.

Side note, what made you decide to go with that size?

OP
OP

Digity

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport-16 Pilot-90 K5 Blazer
Country flag
Are the 265/35/18 ā€˜s you laced up too big on the 18x9.5? Rubbing issues? Iā€™m looking at the AV06s with that size on stock suspension. Closest to OEM diameter I believe.

Side note, what made you decide to go with that size?
I only rub very rarely at freeway speeds over 65 when I hit extreme dips. I can see on the tires itā€™s the outer edge/sidewall thatā€™s rubbing. Iā€™m almost certain a slight roll would work.

Having said that the +38 may have been a little to aggressive. As far as choice of size just personal preference I love the wider look along with aggressive offset. Also makes a significant difference in handling in a positive way.

shan0mak

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
I only rub very rarely at freeway speeds over 65 when I hit extreme dips. I can see on the tires itā€™s the outer edge/sidewall thatā€™s rubbing. Iā€™m almost certain a slight roll would work.

Having said that the +38 may have been a little to aggressive. As far as choice of size just personal preference I love the wider look along with aggressive offset. Also makes a significant difference in handling in a positive way.
This is lowered right? So am I correct in assuming on Stock suspension (in theory) shouldn't have any rubbing?

OP
OP

Digity

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This is lowered right? So am I correct in assuming on Stock suspension (in theory) shouldn't have any rubbing?
Yes 1ā€. You should have zero issues at stock height

Aye_Aron97

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
are you on eibach pro srpings?

rory6103

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sport Touring
Country flag
Have you managed to resolve the rubbing issue? I'm running 275/30 on 19x9.5+35 and also rubbing at high speed. I'm at stock height and don't plan on changing the suspension either. Was hoping to pull the guide pin and install ball joints to get some negative camber but wondering how much clearance is available just from pulling/rolling the fenders alone.

OP
OP

Digity

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I havenā€™t. It only seems to be the front right side occasionally. Iā€™m certain a slight roll or pull or camber would resolve it. Been working on my bolt ons
Sponsored