Rock Hill, South Carolina

Hondatec5131

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si sedan
Hey guys, my name is Matt I was seeing if there were any guys in the surrounding area that would be interested in having some meets. I’m from York South Carolina, I work at Honda in Rock Hill as a tech. Figured I’d post something, saw a 2 door si coupe come through the shop today. I’m About 30 minutes from Charlotte. Post a reply so I can see how many are in the area.
Sponsored

repeet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jesus7feasts.fyi
Vehicle(s)
'23 BRZ
Country flag
Hi Matt,

I live in Fort Mill and drive a silver Si four door. I travel a lot, but maybe we can get together some weekend.

OP
OP
Hondatec5131

Hondatec5131

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si sedan
Hi Matt,

I live in Fort Mill and drive a silver Si four door. I travel a lot, but maybe we can get together some weekend.

Yeah man for sure let me know I’m in the fort mill area a lot. Would love to get a group together to go to cars and coffee Charlotte and other area meets.

Pinkbunny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Type R
Hey guys, Im in the Charlotte Metro area, im down in the fort mill area alot. Maybe we can all meet up at start bucks and get gas or something soon. Fort Mill area starbucks?

OP
OP
Hondatec5131

Hondatec5131

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si sedan
Yeah that sounds good to me. Just saw that cars and coffee Charlotte is having a meet on November 4th. I will probably be attending, wasn’t sure if anyone else would be interested in attending. The details are on cars and coffee Charlottes page on Facebook.

repeet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jesus7feasts.fyi
Vehicle(s)
'23 BRZ
Country flag
Being a second shifter, 7am is a little early for me. But I am thinking about going a little bit later, like about 9:00.
I've never been to a Cars and Coffee before but it looks like fun.

Look for a Lunar Silver sedan with red and black TURBO stickers on the rocker panels.

OP
OP
Hondatec5131

Hondatec5131

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si sedan
Being a second shifter, 7am is a little early for me. But I am thinking about going a little bit later, like about 9:00.
I've never been to a Cars and Coffee before but it looks like fun.

Look for a Lunar Silver sedan with red and black TURBO stickers on the rocker panels.

It’s always a cool meet to go to. A lot of cars most people roll out around 10ish. Looking forward for the weekend!

OP
OP
Hondatec5131

Hondatec5131

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si sedan
Hey guys i'm going to head up to cars and coffee in the morning. if you want my personal number just direct message me. It may make it easier to communicate and meet up and park next to each other