bigmashbite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
I know K tuner Vs hondata has been discussed time and time again so please forgive me , but i need a quick answer. From my research and understanding, the K tuner is better if i plan on having more stuff done to my car (exhaust, intake, etc.) for retuning.

I don't plan on doing to much to the car other than the tune and maybe an intake for some sound. So my question is, Is there any advantage to getting a ktuner with an etune if my car is basically stock? Or would running the base maps give me the exact same results? if this is the case I just get the hondata flash pro , run the base maps, and call it a day. Thanks.
Sponsored

250GTCalifornia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
If they're the same to you then, perhaps, you should get KTuner since it's cheaper and in the off chance you mod some more you're already future proofed with KTuner.

OP
OP

bigmashbite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
If they're the same to you then, perhaps, you should get KTuner since it's cheaper and in the off chance you mod some more you're already future proofed with KTuner.
Thanks for the response. I wasn't saying I think they are the same, but just asking if getting an custom etune is worth it vs the base maps even though the car will be stock.

250GTCalifornia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Thanks for the response. I wasn't saying I think they are the same, but just asking if getting an custom etune is worth it vs the base maps even though the car will be stock.
Custom etune will always be worth it more than the base maps even when you're completely stock.
Sponsored