Question about extendted warranty

Dahookup29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring 2016
Country flag
I brought a 6yrs warranty or 100,000. Which ever comes first for $2495 and its from some 3rd party called Century Services. I now think its too much and want to cancel, then try to get a different warranty somewhere else. Any suggestions on one? They also sold me some honda care maintenance plan for 3yrs or 36,000 for $1250. I ended up canceling that today, think it was too much
Sponsored

mno86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I brought a 6yrs warranty or 100,000. Which ever comes first for $2495 and its from some 3rd party called Century Services. I now think its too much and want to cancel, then try to get a different warranty somewhere else. Any suggestions on one? They also sold me some honda care maintenance plan for 3yrs or 36,000 for $1250. I ended up canceling that today, think it was too much
That's outrageously expensive. I had a 7 year/120K for $1,100 on my last car and that was pushing it for me.

If you did indeed cancel it, you can still buy the official Honda Care. My advice - get a quote through Saccuchi Honda (you can get it online). They're literally 50% cheaper than any dealer's quote and it's the exact same, official, legitimate Honda Care.

On a side note, how did you cancel (I know you can do it within 60 days). I didn't go through Sacchuchi, but I'm planning on cancelling and rebutting through them. It'll save me over $400. No sense in throwing money away - dealerships being a pain though and not returning my emails. They're not gonna wanna talk to me on the phone, but they don't have a choice now haha.

OP
OP
Dahookup29

Dahookup29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring 2016
Country flag
I cancel the honda care maintenance just by going up to the dealer and seeing the finance manager. No hassle at all, I was about to cancel the warranty but wasn't sure. I only brought the car last week so I'm well within my 60 days
Sponsored