• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California Prl600 turbo for sale(brand new)

Tsong

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic type r
Country flag
Located in the Santa Clarita valley

$2650.00 for pick up in the Santa Clarita valley

$2650.00 plus shipping fees if you want it shipped

brand new, never used. Opened just to make sure turbo was in one piece. Received in December and decided against further modification. I’m already FBO.

dm if you want any further info.

Thanks

Honda Civic 10th gen Prl600 turbo for sale(brand new) DE6150C4-BB8B-4B13-A7FE-86AE7BCFC7A8
Sponsored

OP
OP

Tsong

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic type r
Country flag
Price drop: $2550.00 plus shipping if you want it shipped

OP
OP

Tsong

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic type r
Country flag
All messages replied too. Unfortunately, a lot of these messages were by people with new accounts. Whether or not they were serious, with no disrespect intended, I see a lot of red flags. I hope to sell this turbo to someone that has a somewhat established account. If your account is new, I will ask for payment to be done through PayPal for friends and family to protect myself from chargebacks. I will provide necessary pictures and proof of shipment as requested. Thank to all those who are interested.

btw, if your account is somewhat established, we will go through PayPal goods and services.

-Tim

OP
OP

Tsong

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic type r
Country flag
Bump. Still for sale.

OP
OP

Tsong

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic type r
Country flag
Updated pics and price to $2500 plus shipping

Honda Civic 10th gen Prl600 turbo for sale(brand new) 0495DFCC-10B1-4C25-A1C4-AE984783706E

Honda Civic 10th gen Prl600 turbo for sale(brand new) A15C2118-F75C-44C5-B958-2A649B00D90C

OP
OP

Tsong

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic type r
Country flag
Ghosted from a buyer. Still up to for sale 2500 plus shipping and fees or just 2550 flat.

OP
OP

Tsong

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic type r
Country flag
No one wants a turbo? Price drop to 2350. This will be the last price cut most likely.

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
All messages replied too. Unfortunately, a lot of these messages were by people with new accounts. Whether or not they were serious, with no disrespect intended, I see a lot of red flags. I hope to sell this turbo to someone that has a somewhat established account. If your account is new, I will ask for payment to be done through PayPal for friends and family to protect myself from chargebacks. I will provide necessary pictures and proof of shipment as requested. Thank to all those who are interested.

btw, if your account is somewhat established, we will go through PayPal goods and services.

-Tim
Just a heads up friends and family isn't much more safe. Can use a CC and just file a dispute with the CC company. Had that happen before :(

GLWS killer price. I wish I was ready for it, it's on my to do list for sure

OP
OP

Tsong

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic type r
Country flag
Just a heads up friends and family isn't much more safe. Can use a CC and just file a dispute with the CC company. Had that happen before :(

GLWS killer price. I wish I was ready for it, it's on my to do list for sure
Thanks for the advice bro

Ak4ek

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8 TYPE R
Country flag
Wish i had the money for this right now what a great price
Sponsored