• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Please Close

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Made an official for sale thread with new price: https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/new-york-for-sale-apr-gtc-300-race-wing.58587/

Thinking of going with the Voltex Type 5 wing instead of my APR. Mostly bought for cosmetic purposes, did enjoy the added downforce for sure though. It really keeps you planted at higher speeds. Just looking to switch it up, I love the double wing of the Type 5.

Currently you can get the GTC-300 brand new for about $1800 including shipping. I have all the boxes and wrapping material saved just in case I ever needed to sell the wing, knowing shipping would open me up to a lot more buyers, so I am going to be willing to ship. This will be the most secure package I have ever shipped, as it is the most expensive item I have ever shipped.

Wing was ceramic coated immediately after installation and allowed to sit over the weekend so it has held up very well. It is in 9.5/10 condition aside from one scratch on the inside of one of the end plates. I will get a picture of this scratch soon and update once I do. This was there once I assembled the wing, and I was extremely careful putting it together so I always thought it was from the factory and since it was on the inside, I never really bothered to figure out if I could get a replacement. I also didn't want to ask them since it could have been from me. I am considering getting this redone by a local professional who from their reputation "Makes cf look better than new". However this would likely be at least $100, and I'm not sure it's worth it to a potential buyer, so I think I will end up pricing it with this in mind. The other reason I say 9.5/10 is that the mount pieces which are permanently secured to the wing are a bit scuffed from changing the angle of attack on the wing, but you really can't tell unless its apart and up close. These would also get slightly worn regardless due to normal use of the wing, so I would consider this almost negligible. I've always been very careful simply because of the cost of the wing.

I think I'm looking for $1550 local pickup. I would like to be around 1600 including the shipping. I would like to make it worth it for the buyer to get this one as opposed to a new one, especially shipped, but obviously that's a big box, so PM me and I can get a quote and we can work out a total price.

Wing is not quite for sale yet as I just took it off for winter a week ago and need to give it a real nice clean and then re-pack it. Either way, local or shipping, you'll be getting the big box, the smaller one inside, the instructions, the bolts, and the Allen keys it comes with. Also, there is white pinstripe around the end plates and along the back edge of the wing which I can leave or remove. Makes the wing pop a lot more from the rear, and is very well done if I say so myself. You can see it in the second pic.

Any questions feel free to ask; drop a comment or PM me! My indecisiveness is your gain!

Located in upstate New York, will meet in Rochester / Buffalo / Syracuse area

Honda Civic 10th gen Please Close IMG_20200914_164327
Honda Civic 10th gen Please Close IMG_20200914_164421-01

Last edited: