Phone sound missing

Ajsongy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-T
I had no problems using my Android with Android auto or the blue tooth connection. Last week the sound stopped working both listening and speaking - when on blue tooth and select speaker on the phone, sound works on the phone itself. I tried rebooting, recreating the connection, and various volume levels...no help.
Sponsored

Milo & Miles

Is there anything that won't fit into this car?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Hatch
I got the exact same problem about the same time. My phone has no sound over Bluetooth, but its still paired with the car. I can make calls and stuff just can't hear anything.

It works fine through Android Auto though.

Kusoyaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
I assume you fiddled with volume while in call, not just in a menu? Just in case, since I've noticed that volume for calls, volume for music, volume for AA music, and volume for AA navigation guidance are separate and override each other when active and revert when not. Including mute from fast swiping the steering wheel control pad.
For example my bt music audio is at 15, but when in a call it's 18 and changing it is remembered for next call but doesn't affect bt volume after call is ended. Same with AA music and calls or navigation guidance.
Sponsored