Status
Not open for further replies.

k20martinez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Yea running with two separate tuners but 80% wont run that in a cvt so it could blow the chain like yours I’ve seen my car pull on a hatch from dead stop and a roll same with an wrx from a roll and the reason prl hasn’t made anything for the 2.0 for this new platform 1.5 but no one gets to realize how much the 2.0 could pull out it’s a type r shadow if you look into it that’s only an si not a and every video out there on YouTube everyone won’t be doing that neither
Ok well I did say 2015 si not 2017 si and didn’t say anything about a 17 si that’s a car on its own level your getting crazy over nothing yea a 2.0 could beat 1.5 it’s the best car out there and I should have said bolt ons not fully modded and if you want to talk fully modded cars from company’s not the average civic, a K20 is in the Red Bull raylle fully modded could the prl si keep up with that? It won’t cause it’s two different classes And yea it’s a showdow not a replica I bet after a few years the parts would be interchangeable just like and ITR and a gsr

Honda Civic 10th gen Performance upgrades on a CVT? 79E82A83-B865-445E-AA98-7D35EAC98616
Sponsored

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ok well I did say 2015 si not 2017 si and didn’t say anything about a 17 si that’s a car on its own level your getting crazy over nothing yea a 2.0 could beat 1.5 it’s the best car out there and I should have said bolt ons not fully modded and if you want to talk fully modded cars from company’s not the average civic, a K20 is in the Red Bull raylle fully modded could the prl si keep up with that? It won’t cause it’s two different classes And yea it’s a showdow not a replica I bet after a few years the parts would be interchangeable just like and ITR and a gsr

79E82A83-B865-445E-AA98-7D35EAC98616.png
bro bro bro, just stop. The hole is so deep you aren't going to get out. The 2017 SI has the exact same 1.5t as the the regular ext or hatch. So when you say a 2.0 would blow a modded/full bolt on 1.5t, its the same thing. You aren't going to do it. PRL parts are parts you can buy off the shelf everyday. Its not some Spoon product or Red Bull car with parts you will never get your hands on. Anyway, I dont care if its PRLs car and Anthony Boyd from Alabama, he can bolt a DP/FP CAI IC and a tune and ROLLLLLLLLLLL you with out ever looking back.

A 2.0 wont even beat a 1.5t totally stock. Its not the best car out there. You would have to rebuild your 2.0 to get it to be close to a Type R which just isnt. Do you even have any idea what it cost to turbo the old K series cars? By the time you got your fuel efficient 2.0 built to hold boost and the turbo it, you might as well have bought a Type R. Oh and did you know, right now PRLs SI is outrunning their shop Type R in the 1/4?

k20martinez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
bro bro bro, just stop. The hole is so deep you aren't going to get out. The 2017 SI has the exact same 1.5t as the the regular ext or hatch. So when you say a 2.0 would blow a modded/full bolt on 1.5t, its the same thing. You aren't going to do it. PRL parts are parts you can buy off the shelf everyday. Its not some Spoon product or Red Bull car with parts you will never get your hands on. Anyway, I dont care if its PRLs car and Anthony Boyd from Alabama, he can bolt a DP/FP CAI IC and a tune and ROLLLLLLLLLLL you with out ever looking back.

A 2.0 wont even beat a 1.5t totally stock. Its not the best car out there. You would have to rebuild your 2.0 to get it to be close to a Type R which just isnt. Do you even have any idea what it cost to turbo the old K series cars? By the time you got your fuel efficient 2.0 built to hold boost and the turbo it, you might as well have bought a Type R. Oh and did you know, right now PRLs SI is outrunning their shop Type R in the 1/4?
Now your talking about other things I didn’t say I want to turbo it I would just internals crank pistons rods If I could, and the turbo on the si is different what are you talking about same L15b7 different turbo and not talking about one guy out of thousands not everyone is going to have that set up just cause it’s there the average person won’t do it unless there all about wanting the most power how many people could you honestly name that will do that not many and what does that matter I’d rather build a car then say I bought it fast and I’m pretty sure you seen that K2o turbo swap beat the type r after I showed you facts your just say no no no and start something else everyone knows a K20 is a hell of a engine all you need to do is unleash its power and your right a stock 2.0 won’t beat a 1.5 but would be fair if the power is matched which I have and I could beat the 1.5 with an intake and exhaust

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Now your talking about other things I didn’t say I want to turbo it I would just internals crank pistons rods If I could, and the turbo on the si is different what are you talking about same L15b7 different turbo and not talking about one guy out of thousands not everyone is going to have that set up just cause it’s there the average person won’t do it unless there all about wanting the most power how many people could you honestly name that will do that not many and what does that matter I’d rather build a car then say I bought it fast and I’m pretty sure you seen that K2o turbo swap beat the type r after I showed you facts your just say no no no and start something else everyone knows a K20 is a hell of a engine all you need to do is unleash its power and your right a stock 2.0 won’t beat a 1.5 but would be fair if the power is matched which I have and I could beat the 1.5 with an intake and exhaust
Im literally quoting your own words. Its literally 2 blade fans and 1 mm larger exducer on the Turbo. It make like 8 hp more stock. ITS THE EXACT SAME ENGINE AND TURBO. I mean if you really want to argue this, then you are arguing against your own argument because your k20 is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more different from the Type R 2.0 than the 1.5t in the ext is from the SI. Your 2.0 will never be better than than the 1.5. ever. For every mod you get, I get a mod, and Ill still smoke you. You can build your internals and leave it NA, I will still smoke you.

And many turbo people will put a DP and FP and iC and CAI on their cars. Its the basic bolt on every turbo car guy that is into cars does. Im not sure where you got in your mind that the 2.0 in your base civic was a god motor, its not. There are about 20 variants of the K20 engine, and of course honda says its partially like a Type R K20, thats how you sell cars, with bullshit advertising. They got you hook line and sinker. The internals are different, the cams are different, the valves the rods etc....

Last edited:

k20martinez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Im literally quoting your own words. Its literally 2 blade fans and 1 mm larger exducer on the Turbo. It make like 8 hp more stock. ITS THE EXACT SAME ENGINE AND TURBO. I mean if you really want to argue this, then you are arguing against your own argument because your k20 is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more different from the Type R 2.0 than the 1.5t in the ext is from the SI. Your 2.0 will never be better than than the 1.5. ever. For every mod you get, I get a mod, and Ill still smoke you. You can build your internals and leave it NA, I will still smoke you.
When did I say it’s the same I said it’s a showdow as are all K20’s showdows of eachother I just want internals that’s all I didnt compare the two Honda on there website said related to the type r so I’m sure some parts would fit And why you have to talk so high of the 1.5t you make it seem unstoppable? An N/a car could beat it now your just talking smack I poked fun at the 1.5 and you bear arms I showed and told you some facts but with time that K20 will be just as quick there in some of Honda’s fastest cars your like any other subie, evo and gti douche downgrading a Civic with no turbo until they get handed to them I’m cool with what I got if I wanted a turbo I would have gotten one but took a 2.0 has so much reliability and long history of taking abuse with so much power and lasting 200k miles +

Status
Not open for further replies.