Other than the secret menus in the audio system, how do you customize settings?

TwoWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Sedan, 2007 VW EOS
I’m coming from a VW, where there is a product called VCDS (formerly VAG-COM) that you can use to program every computer in the vehicle.

I’ve been searching forums etc. for something like this for my 2018 Civic SI, but it seems like the honda dealer diagnostic system is the only option?

Here are the things I want to do:
A) program a new smart key - looks like dealer or locksmith are the only options? No workarounds?
B) I’d like the auto-up window function and not just auto down. I do not want to discuss which cars have this - there are lots of threads on that! I just assume there is a (perhaps hidden or disabled) setting for that SOMEWHERE.
C) I’d like to just poke around and see what other customizations are available. Particularly around convenience settings like locking, windows, lighting, etc. BEYOND what is in the visible and hidden settings in the audio system.

Anyone actually KNOW how to do any of these things?
Sponsored

ikbenben

Belgium spec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic 1.5T Sport Plus HB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
B) I’d like the auto-up window function and not just auto down. I do not want to discuss which cars have this - there are lots of threads on that! I just assume there is a (perhaps hidden or disabled) setting for that SOMEWHERE.
My Sport Plus (Europe) has this function so maybe it's possible some way.
Sponsored